Deep Ayurveda® offering Ayurvedic Courses Australia for any individual person, ayurvedic doctor or health professional, who wants to learn the basic principle of Ayurveda. Ayurveda’s clinical training program is a skill development program with the primary focus on the way how we can stay healthy and how we can treat a lifestyle-related disorder or chronic disease. It’s a complete practical training in Ayurveda especially for fresher ayurvedic doctors, Naturopath, Yoga Instructor or any individual.
Main objectives of the Ayurvedic Courses Australia:
- The main objective of the Ayurveda Training Course is to strengthen the clinical skills of Ayurvedic Graduates and basic for any individual who wants to stay healthy by adopting Ayurveda.
- To educate with practical knowledge and skills for setup & running of Ayurvedic wellness center successfully.
- To provide in-depth knowledge on monitoring and management of herbal supplement for lifestyle disorder.
- To build up the confidence of Ayurvedic Graduates while assisting them in promoting Ayurveda & help them to excel in their respective fields.
- To identify and answer the major challenges to use classical medicine during ayurvedic practice.
BAMS Doctors / Internship students / final year students/ Health Worker/ B-Pharma/Naturopath/Yoga Instructor or Any individual can apply.
Training Program Duration is for One Week (6 Days)
Days: Monday to Saturday
Timing: As per the available time schedule
DEEP AYURVEDA- 55, Tolosa Street, Glenorchy, Hobart- 7010
Ayurveda Basic Principle Traning Course fee is: $800 per candidate
For Registration & Appointment – Please contact on below numbers & email
Call at: 0469393187, 0469370396
Or write an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ayurveda Clinical Training Program: