Importance of Liver Formulation Livclear Herbal Capsule
Importance of Liver in our Body: The liver is the second largest organ and the largest gland in the human body, a meaty organ that presents on the right side of the belly, weight about 3 pounds, and the color is reddish-brown. It is triangular in shape that extends across the entire abdominal cavity just inferior to the diaphragm. The liver is made of soft connective tissues covered and reinforced by the peritoneum of the abdominal cavity, which protects the liver and holds it in place within the abdomen.
Our liver is associated with many vital functions. The functioning of our Liver is more than 500-600 that’s why the importance of liver cannot be neglected.
Common functions which make the Importance of Liver :
- It helps in the formation of bile which carries waste products and breaks down fats in the small intestine during digestion
- Makes essential proteins for blood plasma
- Form useful cholesterol and proteins that help to carry fats through the body
- It converts excess glucose into glycogen for storage and makes needed glucose
- Controls the levels of amino acids, which are the building blocks of proteins
- Help in the formation of hemoglobin
- Help in the conversion of ammonia into urea
- Purifies the blood
- Controls the process of blood clotting
- Prevent the body from various infections by making immune factors and removing harmful bacteria from the blood
Nowadays, every company is trying to make various health supplements and they even don’t know about their uses and side-effects, just to make money they sold their products in the markets and those persons who buy those products have to face multiple problems in the future.
Our liver processes about every minute and playing a central role in all metabolic processes in the body from processing food to eliminating harmful materials. It produces some harmful molecules called free radicals that are neutralized by antioxidants. If the level of free radicals is increased and/or antioxidant levels are low, this will lead to the damage of the liver. Our liver is amazingly resilient, but there are many resources to devote to self-repair, but the less able it is to complete its other critical functions.
Why DEEP AYURVEDA’s “Livclear Herbal Capsule ” is Differ from Other Ayurveda Companies?
By considering these problems, DEEP AYURVEDA provides you a genuine, result-oriented, authentic, 100% extract-based product, free from side effects and the most important is all the Patent products of our company are made by the team of an experienced Doctors. There are more than 70 patent products available in our company having multiple benefits.
As Importance of Liver is like a brain or heart so we have to take it and mainly for the wellness of the liver organ, we made a Livclear Herbal Capsule, which provides multiple health benefits and supports the overall functioning of the liver.
Livclear Herbal Capsule is made up with a vegetarian capsule with the blend of multiple herbs that are mentioned in the Ayurvedic texts for the improvement and normalize the functioning of the liver. It is made up of Makoy, Katuki, Punarnava, Bhoomi Amla, Kalmegh, Kaasni, Sharpunkha, Bhringraj, Neem, and Giloy.
The most interesting fact of this product is that it can be used by a healthy person also because nowadays we addict to eat various junk foods, carbonated drinks, oily, salty, fried foods that are difficult to digest and result in the formation of harmful toxins in the body that further effect on the functioning of the liver and other organs also. Additionally, it works wonder in Sluggish Liver, High Cholesterol, Fatty liver, Alcoholic liver disease, Liver Cirrhosis, and other associated problems of the liver.
The ingredients involved in the formation of Livclear Herbal Capsule are mainly Katu-Tikta Pradhan Dravya that provides multiple benefits to the liver. Description of each ingredient is given below:
Here the detail of each herb which makes the Importance of Liver Formulation ” Livclear Herbal Capsule”
- Makoy (Solanum nigrum): Makoy is used for hundreds of years for the treatment of liver-related disorders. It works as expectorant, analgesic, sedative, diaphoretic, anti-inflammatory, hepatoprotective, antioxidant, detoxifier, mild diuretic, and prove as the best medicine in balancing the tridosha.
- Katuki (Picorrhiza kurrao): Katuki is very helpful for the balance of aggravated ‘Pitta Dosha’ because it contains an important enzyme known as ‘Kutkin’ or ‘Picroliv’ in a high amount which detox the liver by clearing out the toxins and limit your exposure to the harmful bacteria which can impact the functioning of the liver. Additionally, it improves the secretions of bile and other hormones. Katuki works by its anti-oxidants, immune-modulator, anti-spasmodic, anti-hepatotoxic, hepato-regenerative properties, etc.
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa): Punarnava contains mainly Madhura, Tikta, and Kshayam rasa and has Madhura vipaka. The bioactive components of Punarnava balance the Tridosha and help to pacify Vata and Kapha dosha and effectively remove the Ama dosha from the body. It helps in promoting the digestive system, improves anemia, diabetes, etc. It is extremely good for the liver as it helps in the proper stimulation of bile, decreases the level of serum alanine aminotransferase (ALT) in the body, and promotes a healthy function of the liver.
- Bhoomi Amla (Phyllanthus niruri): Bhoomi Amla is mainly pacified Pitta and Kapha dosha in the body and promotes digestive fire and stimulates liver functioning. This herb is used widely in the field of Ayurveda to promote health benefits on the liver due to its strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and rejuvenation properties. It helps to detox and strengthen the liver and also known to help in maintaining the proper functioning of the liver.
- Kal Megh (Andrographis Paniculata): Kalmegh work wonder in balancing elevated Pitta in the blood and stagnant Pitta in the liver. Additionally, it also improves appetite, support comfortable digestion, and reduces hyperacidity, abdominal cramps, and pain, and act as anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant, hepatoprotective, and hepatostimulative activities.
- Kaasni (Cichorium intybus): Kaasni is an excellent source of various nutrients such as magnesium, zinc, calcium, iron, potassium, folic acids, vitamins A, B6, C, E, and K, magnese, etc. This herb work excellent in balancing the kapha and pitta dosha and cure conditions like chronic constipation, hyperacidity, indigestion, lack of appetite, act as an antimicrobial, analgesic, antimalarial, anti-inflammatory, hepato-protective, diuretic, etc.
- Sharpunkha (Tephrosia purpurea): Sharpunkha is mainly recommended for hepatomegaly as well as for enlarged spleen. It eliminates excess toxins from the liver, improves appetite, makes the movements of feces and bowel downwards, works well in loss of taste, acts as a diuretic, uterine stimulant, expectorant. Sharpunkha is used in Ayurveda specifically for treating the liver and spleen related disorders. It works amazingly to cure liver cirrhosis, hepatitis, jaundice, and other associated problems of the liver and promotes regeneration of the liver tissues.
- Bhringraj (Eclipta prostrata): Bhringraj is a Katu-Tikta pradhan dravya that acts as hepato-protective and stimulates regeneration of the hepatic cells. It increases bile production, enhances digestion, eliminates excess toxins, reduces inflammation, exerts anti-hepatotoxic effects, protects the liver against alcoholic toxicity, reduces elevated liver enzymes, and improves liver functions as well as reduces the progress of the disease.
- Neem (Azadirachta indica): Neem is well-known for its cooling effect and proved as the best herb for pacifying aggravated Pitta dosha. Due to its light and dry qualities, this herb is enabling to counter Kapha dosha as well. Neem is well known for its anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, antioxidants properties, and works as an excellent herb for the liver and improves the functioning of the digestive system. Its properties destroy excess bacteria in the intestinal region and cleanse the colon and facilitate smoother digestion.
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia): Giloy is the best Ayurvedic herb for enhancement of immunity, act as an anti-inflammatory, digestive stimulant, carminative, diuretic, and pacifies all the three doshas. It works amazingly in high cholesterol, hyperacidity, chronic gastritis, heartburn, loss of appetite, indigestion, abdominal distension, bloating, flatulence, etc.
Every individual can use Livclear Herbal Capsule on a regular basis to stay free from multiple diseases and get a disease-free life. The ingredients of livclear will detox the liver and help in the rejuvenation of the cells. Hence, once the functioning of the Liver organ becomes normal, our body gets proper nutrition and boost immunity naturally.
For more detail Livclear pls click here