Importance of Liver Formulation Livclear Herbal Capsule:
Importance of Liver Health Care in our Body: The liver is the second largest organ, and the largest gland in the human body, a meaty organ that presents on the right side of the belly, weight about 3 pounds, and the color is reddish-brown. It is triangular that extends across the entire abdominal cavity just inferior to the diaphragm. The liver is made of soft connective tissues covered and reinforced by abdominal cavity’s peritoneum, which protects the liver and holds it in place within the abdomen.
Our liver is associated with many vital functions. Our liver’s functioning is more than 500-600 that’s why the importance of liver cannot be neglected.
Common Functions Which Make the Importance of Liver Health Care:
- It helps in the formation of bile, which carries waste products and breaks down fats in the small intestine during digestion
- Makes essential proteins for blood plasma
- Form useful cholesterol and proteins that help to bring fats through the body
- It converts excess glucose into glycogen for storage and makes needed glucose
- Controls the levels of amino acids, which are the building blocks of proteins
- Help in the formation of hemoglobin
- Help in the conversion of ammonia into urea
- Purifies the blood
- Controls the process of blood clotting
- Prevent the body from various infections by making immune factors and removing harmful bacteria from the blood
Why DEEP AYURVEDA’s “Livclear Herbal Capsule ” is Differ from Other Ayurveda Companies?
By considering these problems, DEEP AYURVEDA provides you a genuine, result-oriented, authentic, 100% extract-based product, free from side effects and the most important is the team makes all the Patent products of our company of an experienced Doctors. More than 70 patent products available in our company having multiple benefits and are approved from all the authenticated certificates.
As Importance of Liver Health Care is like a brain or heart, so we have to take it and mainly for the wellness of the liver organ, we made a Livclear Herbal Capsule, the best remedy for liver problems and provided multiple health benefits and support the overall functioning of the liver. The capsule is responsible for maintaining all over the liver organ’s functioning and are made from the best herbs for the liver organ.
Livclear Herbal Capsule is made up with a vegetarian shell with the blend of multiple herbs mentioned in the Ayurvedic texts for the improvement and normalize the liver’s functioning. The capsule acts as the best medicine for liver and is made up of Makoy, Katuki, Punarnava, Bhoomi Amla, Kalmegh, Kaasni, Sharpunkha, Bhringraj, Neem, and Giloy. These are herbal medicines for liver disease that are used from ancient time by the Ayurvedic Acharyas.
The most interesting fact of this product is that it can be used by a healthy person also and it is the best way to keep liver healthy because nowadays we addict to eat various junk foods, carbonated drinks, oily, salty, fried foods that are difficult to digest and result in the formation of harmful toxins in the body that further effect on the functioning of the liver and other organs also. It works as the best works wonder in Sluggish Liver, High Cholesterol, Fatty liver, Alcoholic liver disease, Liver Cirrhosis, and other associated liver problems.
The ingredients involved in Livclear Herbal Capsule formation are mainly Katu-Tikta Pradhan Dravya that provides multiple benefits to the Liver Health Care. Description of each ingredient is given below:
Here the Detail of Each Herb Which Makes the Importance of Liver Health Care Formulation ” Livclear Herbal Capsule”
- Makoy (Solanum nigrum): Makoy is the best liver care herb used for hundreds of years to manage liver condition. It works as expectorant, analgesic, sedative, diaphoretic, anti-inflammatory, hepatoprotective, antioxidant, detoxifier, mild diuretic, and prove as the best medicine in balancing the tridosha.
- Katuki (Picorrhiza kurrao): Katuki is a natural liver care herb helpful for the balance of aggravated ‘Pitta Dosha’ because it contains an important enzyme known as ‘Kutkin’ or ‘Picroliv’ in a high amount which detox the liver by clearing out the toxins and limit your exposure to the harmful bacteria which can impact the functioning of the liver. Additionally, it improves the secretions of bile and other hormones. Katuki works by its anti-oxidants, immune-modulator, anti-spasmodic, anti-hepatotoxic, hepato-regenerative properties, etc.
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa): Punarnava contains different herbs to heal liver disease which are mainly Madhura, Tikta, and Kshayam rasa and has Madhura vipaka. The bioactive components of Punarnava balance the Tridosha and help pacify Vata and Kapha dosha and effectively remove the Ama dosha from the body. It helps in promoting the digestive system, improves anemia, diabetes, etc. It is extremely good for the liver Health Care as it helps in the proper stimulation of bile, decreases the level of serum alanine aminotransferase (ALT) in the body, and promotes a healthy function of the liver.
- Bhoomi Amla (Phyllanthus niruri): Bhoomi Amla acts as the natural liver support herb mainly pacified Pitta and Kapha dosha in the body and promoted digestive fire, and stimulates liver functioning. This herb is used widely in Ayurveda to promote health benefits on the liver due to its strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and rejuvenation properties. It helps to detox and strengthen the liver Health Care and also known to help maintain the proper functioning of the liver.
- Kal Megh (Andrographis Paniculata): Kalmegh work wonder in balancing elevated Pitta in the blood and stagnant Pitta in the liver. Additionally, it also improves appetite, support comfortable digestion, and reduces hyperacidity, abdominal cramps, and pain, and act as anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant, hepatoprotective, and hepatostimulative activities.
- Kaasni (Cichorium intybus): Kaasni is an excellent source of various nutrients such as magnesium, zinc, calcium, iron, potassium, folic acids, vitamins A, B6, C, E, and K, magnese, etc and acts as a best herb for liver health. This herb works excellent in balancing the kapha and pitta dosha and manages conditions like chronic constipation, hyperacidity, indigestion, lack of appetite, and an antimicrobial, analgesic, antimalarial, anti-inflammatory, hepato-protective, diuretic, etc.
- Sharpunkha (Tephrosia purpurea): Sharpunkha is mainly recommended for hepatomegaly as well as for enlarged spleen. It eliminates excess toxins from the liver, improves appetite, makes feces and bowel movements downwards, works well in loss of taste, and acts as a diuretic, uterine stimulant, expectorant. Sharpunkha is used in Ayurveda specifically for treating the liver and spleen related disorders. It works amazingly to manage liver cirrhosis, hepatitis, jaundice, and other associated liver problems and promotes regeneration of the liver tissues.
- Bhringraj (Eclipta prostrata): Bhringraj is a Katu-Tikta pradhan dravya that acts as hepato-protective and stimulates regeneration of the hepatic cells. It increases bile production, enhances digestion, eliminates excess toxins, reduces inflammation, exerts anti-hepatotoxic effects, protects the liver against alcoholic toxicity, reduces elevated liver enzymes, and improves liver functions as well as reduces the progress of the disease.
- Neem (Azadirachta indica): Neem is well-known for its cooling effect and proved as the best herb for pacifying aggravated Pitta dosha. Due to its light and dry qualities, this herb is enabling to counter Kapha dosha as well. Neem is well known for its anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, antioxidants properties. It works as an excellent herb for the liver and improves the digestive system’s functioning. Its properties destroy excess bacteria in the intestinal region and cleanse the colon and facilitate smoother digestion.
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia): Giloy is the natural liver care herb and is well-known for its enhancement of immunity, acts as an anti-inflammatory, digestive stimulant, carminative, diuretic, and pacifies all the three doshas. It works as liver protection and works amazingly in various liver conditions such as high cholesterol, hyperacidity, chronic gastritis, heartburn, loss of appetite, indigestion, abdominal distension, bloating, flatulence, etc.
Every individual can use Livclear Herbal Capsule on a regular basis to stay free from multiple diseases and get a disease-free life. The ingredients of livclear will detox the liver and help in the rejuvenation of the cells. Hence, once the functioning of the Liver organ becomes normal, our body gets proper nutrition and boost immunity naturally.For more detail Livclear pls click here