Facts About Kidney Related Disorder: Kidney Failure treatment ayurveda – Tea is one of the favorite hot drinks among most of the people around the world. Tea has become an inseparable part of our life as one needs a cup of tea to get alert in the morning, to get rid of headache or stress, to get rid from cold, to digest food after heavy meal & for many other purposes. But to get the full taste of tea, a sieve is always required to hold waste matter within it & strains the required hot drink into the cup. We know its importance & that’s why we always clean the sieve whenever we prepare tea. Otherwise that waste matter continue to get stored in the sieve & finally it will become useless one day, will take more time to strain drinkable liquid & with less purity. We all know this but why we forget this fact in context to our own body???…….
Kidney Failure Treatment Ayurveda
The utensil is more likely our body, our intake is the material to prepare tea (blood) & urine is that liquid waste matter which gets strained from our body. In the present era, when even the basic necessities for a living being weather air, water or food are all polluted & full of impurities, it is very important for the body to get itself filtered so as to function properly in a healthy way. Kidney is the body organ which is given to us for this purpose that removes excess organic molecules from the blood. It very much works like a sieve to separate essential nutrients required for our body growth from the unwanted waste, acidic or toxic material from the blood it receives. In other words, kidneys are the natural filters of a body which requires proper cleansing & detoxification at regular interval for proper functioning. Otherwise, Kidney blockage, stones or other problems will definitely occur.
A normal body has 2 kidneys. The Kidneys are bean shaped organs whose basic & most important function is to filter the blood. The pair of kidneys is located in the back of the abdomen cavity, just below the ribcage, one on either side of the spine. Importance of the Kidneys lies in its performance of various important functions like:
- Remove waste products of metabolism – kidney helps to improve metabolism of the body by removing the extra glucose, protein & fats, excess of which can cause serious diseases like Diabetes, thyroid, hypertension, obesity etc.
- Control acid – base balance inside the body – kidneys remove all the toxic & acidic waste from the body which can cause harm to the body in any way
- Regulates blood pressure level – kidneys majorly help in maintaining BP level by balancing the water – salt level.
- Generation of Red Blood Cells (RBCs) – Healthy Kidneys produce erythropoietin (EPO), a hormone that prompts the bone marrow tomake RBCs, which then carry oxygen throughout the body. These RBCs contains hemoglobin which is very essential for our body functioning.
- Regulate the balance of electrolytes – electrolytes are the minerals in blood that carries electric charge & helps to convert calories into energy required for the functioning of all the body organs.
- Responsible for re-absorption of water, glucose & amino acids – after getting filtered from the liver, blood went to the kidneys for complete filtration where the Kidneys absorb the essential nutrients & acids if left after the absorption from the liver so as to completely use their availability.
- Promote bone health – The kidneys producea hormone called calcitriol, which is a decentralized form of Vitamin D & regulates the level of Calcium & phosphorus in the body which helps in mineralization & strengthening of bones.
How the Kidney Works: Kidneys are very essential to the urinary system of our body. They receive blood from the paired renal arteries, and drain into the paired renal veins. Whole body blood passes through the kidneys several times a day. Each kidney contains around millions of tiny microscopic filters called nephrons. A nephron strains blood cells & large molecules from the toxins & fluid which then go through the tubule. The tubule collects minerals required by the body & put them back into the blood streams & filters out more toxins. Kidneys create urine by excretion of these toxins & water soluble wastes like urea & ammonium. This urine gets collected in its pelvis, a funnel-shaped structure & then diverted towards the bladder from the tubes called ureters, where the urine leaves the body through the urethra.
Risk factor associated with Kidneys…..
Prevention is better than cure is the best suited line in context of our Kidneys. The risk factor connected with our Kidneys is that it requires much more care than any other important organ of our body like heart or liver as one can judge the symptoms or problems in case of any problem occurs in any organ of the body may be a little late but definitely but it is very much possible to lose approx. 90% of kidney function without experiencing any symptom or problem. It is because every cell of kidney remains active & works independently without having effect of another cell. So, most of the kidney related issues come to our knowledge when we already get that disease/disorder & most of these problems are very serious having disastrous effects on our body. So, it’s always better to give the kidneys a healthy environment inside the body for its proper & healthy functioning.
Kidney problems are most often caused by the conditions that put a strain on them. High blood pressure (hypertension) and diabetes are the most common causes of kidney disorders. The evidence indicates that high blood pressure causes one-third of all the cases of kidney failure. That’s why lifelong efforts to control BP & diabetes may be the best way to prevent any chronic kidney disease.
Reasons for Kidney failure can be categorized into 3 parts:
- Prerenel causes – due to decreased blood supply to the kidneys
- Renel causes – damage directly to the kidney itself
- Post renal causes – that affects outflow of the urine
Prerenal causes of kidney failure:
- Low blood volume due blood loss
- Dehydration due to loss of body fluid through vomiting, diarrhea, sweating etc.
- Poor intake of fluids
- Medicines that causes excessive water loss like diuretics (“water pills”)
- Abnormal blood flow due to obstruction of renel artery or vein
Renal causes of Kidney failure:
- Sepsis – Infection from toxic medication overwhelm the immune system causing inflammation & shutdown of kidneys. Some of those medicines could be Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, various antibiotics, Lithium etc. It can be prevented through kidney failure treatment ayurveda.
- Rhabdomyolysis – occurs due to massive muscle injury occured due to trauma, burns or crash injuries & damaged muscle fibres clog the filtering system of the kidneys. Medicines used to control high cholesterol often cause this problem. It can be prevented through kidney failure treatment ayurveda.
- Multiple myeloma – acute inflammation of the filtering system of the kidneys caused by various diseases like systemic lupus erthematosus, Wegener’s granulomatosis, goodpasture syndrome etc.
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome – arise due to abnormal destruction of red blood cells. It most often occurs in children after certain infections, but also may be caused by medications, pregnancy, or can occur for unknown reasons.
Post renal causes of Kidney failure
- Obstruction of the bladder or the ureters can cause back pressure because the kidneys continue to produce urine, but the obstruction acts like a dam, and urine backs up into the kidneys & sometimes due to severe pressure, kidneys get damaged. It can be prevented through kidney failure treatment in ayurveda.
- prostate cancer may block the urethra and prevents the bladder from emptying.
- Tumors in the abdomen that surround and obstruct the ureters.
- Kidney stones – Usually, it affects only one kidney and does not cause kidney failure. However, in the presence of just one kidney, a kidney stone may cause the remaining kidney to fail.
Chronic Kidney failure develops over months and years. This can be caused mainly due to:
- poorly controlled diabetes & high BP
- Chronic glomerulonephritis (acute inflammation of kidneys caused by an immune response)
Other causes can be poor dietary habits & lifestyle, less intake of fluids, eating impure food material that can create more toxins in the body, taking too much stress, etc. It can be prevented through kidney failure treatment in ayurveda.
Polycystic kidney disease, Reflux nephropathy (damage caused by urine backflow from the bladder into the ureters and kidney), Nephrotic syndrome, Alport’s disease/hereditary nephritis, interstitial nephritis, Kidney stones, Prostate disease.
Initially, kidney failure may be not produce any symptoms. As its function decreases, the symptoms arises like the inability to regulate water and electrolyte balances, to clear waste matter from the body, and to promote RBCs production. If unrecognized or untreated, these symptoms may develop into life-threatening circumstances.
Myth related to Kidney problems:
- One of the major problem faced by the Kidney is that whenever any problem occurs related to urinary system, we think of some problem going on with the kidney functions which in reality is the outcome of other disorders like metabolism problem. If sometimes water soluble wastes like Urea or Cretinnine increases, then it is not actually a Kidney related problem but there must be some other cause like some diseases e.g. Diabetes, Arthritis or Digestion problem. So, it’s always better to consult a good doctor or specialist so as to get correct treatment at right time before the problem get worsen.
- We eat food according to our hunger, taste & likes & not according to the specific quantity of nutrients required by our body. But body needs every single nutrient in specific quantity. So, extra matter gets stored in various parts of our body. But excess storage can cause harm to that organ. Yes, in Case of emergency, liver takes some nutrients from kidney but it is not regular. Kidneys are just the filters of what we eat irrespective of quantity. So, excess intake of food & that too of poor quality will generate more waste & kidneys need to bear burden of extra task of filtration as well as to carry extra waste which if not get detoxified creates serious kidney problems. It can be prevented through kidney failure treatment ayurveda.
Diagnosis of Kidney related problems
- Blood tests – Diagnosis of kidney failure can be confirmed by blood tests such as BUN, creatinine, and Glomeruler Filtration Rate to check the kidney functioning.
- Urine tests – it measure the amount of protein, concentration of electrolytes & detect the abnormal cells presence.
- Other tests – Other tests are used to diagnose the type of kidney failure like abdominal ultrasound or kidney biopsy
Importance of Ayurvedic Treatment of Chronic Kidney failure or Ayurvedic treatment for Kidney related other disorders…
Most of the people prefer modern medicines over herbal remedies in case of major problems related to Heart, Liver or Kidneys as they want quick relief & treatment for that. Many people says that they don’t want to take chance by using herbal treatment as it takes time & they have no guarantee but they are totally unaware of the fact that they are thinking just totally opposite. It’ll be clear from the table below:
Kidney Related Problem
Solution with Market available other Medicines
Solutions with Ayurveda
|Deuritics are given to increase the urine outflow to remove more toxin from the body but these medicines remove some essential nutrients also along with urine which creates deficiency of them in body that may hampers the body growth||
Ayurveda uses some special herbs like Gokshurs & Punarnava which are natural Deuritics & remove just liquid waste without creating any deficiency of any essential nutrients from the body
2. Pain Killers (Amelgesics)
|The general pain relievers (analgesics) works either by blocking pain signals going to the brain or by interfering with the brain’s interpretation of the signals, without producing anesthesia or loss of consciousness. But their regular intake creates toxins in the body which produces free radicals that causes damage to the body cells.||Ayurveda uses only natural herbs to give relief from pain so that their intake can solve the purpose without causing any type of harm to any part of the body. Specially, Guggul & Haldi are very beneficial pain relievers|
3. Anti-biotics & anti inflammatory
Generally, anti-biotics always cause long term harm to the body by making bacteria & viruses familiar & irresponsive to the medicines & body get more prone to serious infections
Ayurveda uses some herbs like-Apamarg, guggul, Shigru, Rakt-chandan, Shirish, Palaash, Vaun & Trin panchmool which does the same work as anti-biotics do, but without any side effects
4. Kidney Stones
These medicines try to take out the stone directly from the Kidney through urine pressure without dissolving it. This contains risk of blockage of uterus by that stone as sometimes the size of the stone is big which can’t get out directly through uterus in a single move.
Ayurvedic medicine is the most beneficial & suited option for Kidney stones as it first dissolves the stones inside the kidney only & then it becomes very easy for the kidney to pass it to the next level to get excreted from the body easily
5. Surgeries in case of chronic conditions
Mostly doctors suggested for surgeries in case of chronic Kidney conditions but these surgeries creates the disturbance in the natural setup of the body & cause serious harm to the body functioning in future
Ayurveda always find the root cause which creates the actual problem & uses some natural herbs to treat the disorder so that it can’t create the same problem in future & side by side cures the current problem to give permanent relief from it
So, Ayurvedic treatment is the most preferable option to deal with Kidney related problems. It not just cures the problem but also do the internal healing & rejuvenation of the complete body through its useful therapies & treatment. It always aims to destroy the root cause of the problem. Kidney failure treatment ayurveda. Is best way to protect your kidney
Deep Ayurveda provides very effective & genuine herbal medicines for Kidney Failure ( kidney failure treatment ayurveda) & other Kidney related disorders which are formulated & manufactured only after actual clinical trail and research work at clinics:
Following Ayurvedic medicines are very beneficial for Kidney related disorders:
- Urocare Herbal Powder – Pure Herbs Powder
- Kidney Cure Capsules – Extract Based
- Gokhshur Herbal Capsule – Extract Based
- Yav Kshar – Classical Preparation
- Mulak Kshar – Classical Preparation
- Apamarg Kshar – Classical Preparation
- Hajral Yahud Bhasam – Classical Preparation
- Shwet Parpati -Classical Preparation
- Punarnava Mandoor – Classical Preparation
- Gokshuradi Guggul – Classical Preparation
- Chander Prabha Vati – Classical Preparation
- Punarnavastak Kwath – Classical Preparation
- Trinpanchmool Kwath – Classical Preparation
- Punarnavadi Guggul- Classical Preparation
- Chandanaasav & many others – Classical Preparation
Alternative therapies are also available at Deep Ayurveda Wellness Center in Kidney related issues:
- Vasti (Enema therapy) – most beneficial therapy
- Body Massage & Potli Massage are there for rejuvenation
So, Kidneys are the filters of our body. It is important to keep it healthy & clean so that in result it can keeps your full body filtered & cleaner. It is always better to clean the sieve every time you prepare the tea for regular use rather to make it completely impure, allow waste matter get stored in it till it become useless & then throw it away as the last option. It is still possible to get a new sieve but not a new natural kidney except if someone donates his/her kidney to you. Kidney failure treatment ayurveda. Is best way to protect your kidney. Click here for kidney failure treatment ayurveda.
For more detail or advice on Kidney treatment write to Dr. Baldeep Kour at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Article Author : Dr. Baldeep Kour- Medical Director & Co-Founder of Deep Ayurevda & Editor in Chief of Ayurveda Magazine- “AYURVEDA FOR HEALTHY LIVING” first ayurveda monthly magazine Publishing from Chandigarh.
Statutory warning : Self medication can be very dangerous. Always use ayurvedic medicine under the strict supervision of an ayurvedic doctor.