This Website Privacy Notice describes how DEEP HEALTH CARE PRODUCTS. (hereinafter “Deep Ayurveda“) uses personal data collected or received from visitors (“Visitors“) of this website (the “Website“). It describes how we may collect or receive your personal data, the types of personal data we may collect, how we use, share and protect these data, how long we retain these data, your rights, and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
The type of information we may collect from you ?
When you purchase from us by mail, phone or online, we may collect all or some of the following personal information about you:
- Contact information such as your name, telephone number and email address, billing and delivery address
- Details of the products you have purchased
- Financial information necessary to complete your purchase, such as your credit card details
From time-to-time, we may request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary. Information requested may include contact information and demographic information (gender, age, lifestyle details).
- Site performance identifiers: these give us information about how our website is used. This helps us provide you with a more user-friendly experience.
- Analytics cookies: we use these to gather statistics about our site. For example, they help us monitor how many users are on the site and what sections are most popular.
- Advertising cookies: we use these cookies to improve our understanding of the kind of advertising that may be relevant to you.
It’s important to know you can clear cookies or digital identifiers from your device and also disable future use of them by changing the security settings on your web browser. However, doing this might mean that parts of our website may not work as they should.
If you choose to talk to one of our ayurveda consultant/ naturopaths about your health they may record the information you give them in order to provide you with a professional service and to save you inconvenience if you call again for more advice. This may include information about your health and the supplements and medications you take.
How we may use the information we collect from you ?
When you order from www.deepayurveda.com the information you provide will be added to our customer database in order to process your orders and payment and provide you with the products or services that you have requested. We may also use the information to contact you if there are any queries regarding an order you have placed with us.
We may use the information to send you marketing offers by mail, email and telephone for products and services from us and our related companies.
We may disclose your name and address to carefully selected unrelated companies to send you marketing offers by mail for their products or services.
Survey information may be used internally for marketing purposes and to improve the products and services we offer.
We do not make use of for marketing purposes, or disclose, any information you may have provided to our Ayurveda Consultants/ naturopaths about your health. We regard such information as highly personal and it is only available to our Ayurveda Consultans / Naturopaths.
How we secure your personal information ?
We’re committed to protecting your personal information. Some of the security measures we use include:
- Firewalls and access logging tools that protect against unauthorised access to your data and our network.
- Secure work environments and workflow systems that prevent unauthorised access and copying of your personal information.
- Secure server and closed network environments.
- Encryption of data in transit.
- Virus scanning tools.
- Management of access privileges, to ensure that only those who really need it can see your personal information.
- Ongoing training and security reviews.
These measures are robust, but security risks do change. We will remain vigilant in our efforts to protect your personal information.
Disclosure of the information we hold about you to other parties ?
We may transfer or otherwise disclose information we hold about you as follows:
- To our employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, and suppliers, if the disclosure will enable that party to perform a business, professional, or technical support function for us.
- As necessary if we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with our rights and property, other users of our websites, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
- In the event of a re-organisation, merger or sale, we may transfer any and all personal information we have collected from you to the relevant third party.
- From time to time we may disclose your name and address to carefully selected unrelated companies to send you marketing offers by mail for their products or services. We never disclose your email address or phone number, and these companies are not permitted to retain your name and address unless you contact them to respond to their offer.
In all cases where we disclose your name and address to other companies for marketing purposes, we obtain written confirmation from them that the information disclosed will be handled in accordance with the current Indian Privacy Principles.
Some of the companies (or their service providers) to which we disclose personal information for marketing purposes may be located overseas. In these circumstances we obtain written confirmation from the company to which we are disclosing the information that it will be handled at all times in accordance with the current Indian Privacy Principles.
Please note that we do not disclose the following information to third parties:
- Your financial information (except as may be required by clauses 1, 2, 3 above)
- Any information you have provided to our naturopaths regarding your health
- Your phone or email contact details (except as may be required by clauses 1, 2, 3 above
Choosing to receive marketing offers
You can contact us at any time to let us know if you would like to change how you receive marketing offers, or if you would like to opt out of receiving offers from us and/or other companies.
Our mailings and emails also contain a tick box or unsubscribe link which you can use to opt out of further marketing offers.
Unless you contact us to give us instructions to the contrary, we will continue to:
- Send you marketing offers by mail, email and telephone for products and services from us or our related companies.
- Disclose your name and address to other companies to send you marketing offers by mail for products or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
Any instructions you give us regarding marketing offers will be processed as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that your instructions will not apply to order status and order confirmation emails sent in the normal course of business, and that such emails may occasionally contain promotional items and offers.
How to contact us regarding your information ?
You may request access to all your personally identifiable information that we hold in our database, or request to make corrections to your personal information at any time.
See the Contact Us page of this website for our contact details.
Website and Credit Card Security
We take website and credit card security extremely seriously.
Deep Ayurveda endeavor to provide a safe and secure platform on which to conduct online transactions. www.deepayurveda.com uses the industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts your personal information as it is transmitted over the internet. This encryption scrambles details such as your password and address so that generally, other computers are unable to decipher the information, ensuring privacy and security. To make sure you are accessing a secure server, check for a closed padlock symbol in your browser window. In the latest versions of the Chrome and Firefox browsers, this appears before the URL itself in the browser address bar, in Internet Explorer it’s shown to the right of the address. If this appears, then SSL is active. You can double check this by looking at the URL as well. If SSL is active, then the first characters of that line will read ‘https’ rather than just ‘http’. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Please ensure you sign out when you have finished visiting www.deepayurveda.com especially if you access our website from a shared computer.
We use Razorpay, Paypal and Stripe Payment Gateway to process all credit card / Debit Card / Net Banking/ UPI / Mobile Wallet payments.
Your consent to this policy ?