Ayurvedic Amla Capsule (Amla Benefits):
Amla (Phyllanthus Emblica), is a rich source of Vitamin C and is loaded with various medicinal properties. It helps boost immunity, improves the functioning of the digestive system, metabolism and prevents viral & bacterial attacks on the body, like cold and cough, dengue fever, coronavirus, etc. Due to its antioxidant properties and range of polyphenols, it is also very helpful to fight against the growth of cancer cells.
Regular consumption of Amla helps in the detoxification of the liver organ, improves its functioning, and helps to get rid of various diseases.
Ayurvedic Properties of Amla:
- Rasa : Madhura, Amla, katu, Tikta,kashaya( Five tastes, excluding salt)
- Guna : Guru and Sheet
- Virya : Sheet
- Vipaka : Madhura
- Karma : It balance all the three doshas
Why Add Amla Capsules in Your Daily Regime – Amla Benefits:
- Helps Fight the Common Cold: Amla is enriched with Vitamin- C, which is absorbed more easily by the body than store-bought supplements, so it is beneficial to get relief in cold and cough.
- Improves Eyesight: Studies have shown that amla has a carotene that is helpful to improve vision and can reduce cataract problems, intraocular tension as well as prevent itching, reddening, and watering of eyes.
- Burns Fat: Amla is also enriched with protein, it helps control cravings and boosts metabolism. It is also having high fiber content & acids like tannic, which help relieve constipation and bloating.
- Immune Booster: Due to antibacterial and astringent properties present in amla, it boosts the immune system. A lot of health issues, including cancer, are caused only by oxidative damage – when body cells consume oxygen, they leave harmful by-products (free radicals ). Considering amla is a potent natural antioxidant agent, it can prevent and repair the damaged cell.
- Helps to Beautify Hair: Amla is a proven tonic for hair support. It slows down hair graying, reduces hair fall, prevents dandruff, gives strengthening to hair follicles, and increases blood circulation to the scalp to improve hair growth. Amla also works as a natural conditioner.
- Improves Skin: Amla is the best anti-aging herb, and it can give you blemish-free, healthy & glowing skin.
- Helps Manage Chronic Conditions: Amla is also enriched with chromium which helps in reducing bad cholesterol and also helps to stimulate insulin production in the body, thereby reducing the blood glucose levels.
- Relieves Pain: Amla has anti-inflammatory properties to provide relief in arthritis-related joint aches or painful mouth ulcers.
Available in 30 Capsules Pack.
Our Product USP:
In our formulation, Deep Ayurveda used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- 100% Vegetarian Product.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages