Amritarishta – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Amritarisht is an Ayurvedic medicine used for the management of chronic fever, thyroid fever, and other infectious diseases. It is a natural immunity booster and increases non-specific immunity. It helps the body to fight off bacteria as well as viral infection.
It provide relief from the following symptoms: Burning sensation, Excessive thirst, Restlessness, Body pain, Tiredness, etc.
Ingredients of Amritarishta:
The ingredients details of Amritarishta are: Ativisha (Aconitum heterophyllum), Dhatki (Woodfordia fruticosa), Amrita (Tinospora cordifolia), Bilva (Aegle marmelos), Shyonak (Oroxylum indicum), Gambhari ( Gmelina arborea), Patala (Steriospermum suaveolens), Agnimanth (Premna integrifolia), Shalparni (Desmodium gangeticum), Prishanparni (Uraria picta), Brihati (Solanum indicum), Laghu Kantkari (Solanum xanthocarpum), Gokhshur ( Tribulus terrestris), Guda ( Jaggery), Shavet jiraka (Cuminum cyminum), Parpata ( Fumaria parviflora), Saptaparni ( Alstonia scholaris), Sunthi (Zingiber officinalis), Pippali (Piper longum), Marich (Piper nigrum), Nagkeshar (Mesua ferrea), Mustak (Cyperus rotundus), Kutaki ( Picrorrhiza kurroa), Inderyav (Citrullus colocynthis).
Uses of Amritarishta:
- Amrita – It is used as a Rasayana. It improves strength and digestion power. It has wound-healing property, antipyretic and anti-viral properties.
- Bilva – It has antidiabetic, anthelmintics, and anti-diarrhoeal activity.
- Shyonak – It has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, activity. It is used in diuretics, spasmogenic, abdominal disorder.
- Patala – It is used for hypertension, skin diseases. It has anti-cancer and anti-viral activity.
- Agminanth – It is used as a laxative, carminative, leprosy, expectorant, febrifuge, and stomachic.
- Shalparni – It is useful in fever, dyspnoea, vomiting, burning sensation, and in diarrhea and dysentery.
- Prishanparni – It is useful in fever, dyspnoea, bronchitis, diarrhea, asthma, and it relieves burning sensation.
- Brihati – It is useful to relieve fever. It also used for vomiting, asthma, carminative.
- Laghu kantkari – It is useful in fever. It improves strength, immunity, skin diseases. It is used for itching, weak vision. It is also used in case of impotence and spermaturia.
- Shavet jiraka – It is used as carminative, stomachic, astringent. It is also used in the menstrual disturbance.
- Parpati – It is used for vomiting. It is also used as an antihelmintic, diuretic and in jaundice.
- Saptparni – It is used for anti-microbial, anti-amoebic, anti-malarial,anti-fertility, dysentery, malaria.
- Sunthi – It is used as carminative, constipation, abdominal pain. It has antipyretic, antiulcer, antibacterial properties.
- Pippali – It is used for asthma, anemia, tuberculosis, arthritis. It also improves digestion and strength.
- Marich – t is used in recurrent fever. It relieves anorexia.
- Nagkeshar – It is also used in piles, menorrhagia. It has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory activity.
- Mustak- It is useful in diarrhea, jaundice, diabetes.
- Kutki – It is useful in chronic recurrent, fever, asthma, dyspnoea, Purgative and Jaundice.
- Inderyav – It is used for asthma, COPD and UTI disorder.
- Ativisha – It is useful in cough and cold. It is also useful in fever, diarrhea, and hemorrhoids.
- Dhatki – It is useful in bleeding disorders such as menorrhagia, spreading skin diseases.
Available in 450 ml pack.
Our Product USP:
In our formulation, Deep Ayurveda used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated herbal extracts with Kwath Based Process.
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- No added synthetic color, No added artificial flavoring agents.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing facility
- Product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India)
Shipping Worldwide By:
- Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
- Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
- Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India
For regular health articles please follow our Official Facebook Page