Anal Fissure Ayurvedic Treatment
An Anal fissure is defined as a small tear or cuts in the soft lining of the anus. It can affect people of all ages but is most commonly seen in infants and middle-aged adults. The crack or tear in the skin causes severe pain and some bright red bleeding during and after bowel movements.
The pain of anal fissures can be really bad and tends to be worse when a person passes stools (feces) and for an hour or so after passing stools. Anal fissures occur in the specialized tissue that lines the anal canal and anus, called anoderm.
Anoderm has no sebaceous glands, hairs, or sweat glands, and thus contains a high abundance of sensory nerves it continues for the entire length of the anal canal until it meets the rectum, it is called the dentate line.
Causes of Anal Fissure:
An Anal fissure can be caused by trauma to the anal canal and anus. The trauma can be caused by the following reasons:
- Prolonged diarrhea
- Chronic constipation
- Straining to have a bowel movement, especially if the stool is hard, large, or dry
- Insertion of foreign objects
- Poor bowel habits
- Scarring in the anorectal area
- Lack of physical exercises
- Underlying chronic problems such as sexually transmitted diseases, ulcerative colitis, anal cancer, leukemia
- When the blood flow to the anorectal area decreased
Symptoms of Anal Fissure:
The most common signs and symptoms of an anal fissure include:
- Stool with blood
- Blood on toilet tissue or wipes
- Pain during or even after hours after a bowel movement
- Itching and burning sensation during or after defecation
- A visible tear or cut in the anal canal
- Foul-smelling discharge
- Discomfort during urination
- Discomfort while long term sitting
Anal Fissure Ayurvedic Treatment
In Ayurveda, an anal fissure is termed as Parikartika. Its references are available in Bruhtrayees. The word Parikartika means Parikartanavatvedana. around guda Pradesh (anal region).
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide the best and most natural Anal Fissure Ayurvedic Treatment that helps in managing the symptoms and its complications naturally without any side effects. Our Medical Expert Dr. Baldeep Kour has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic formulations for Anal Fissure after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
This Anal Fissure Ayurvedic Treatment Package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe further treatment accordingly.
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Arshsudha Capsule||2 Capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Triyog Capsule||1 Capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Livclear Capsule||2 Capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Herbal Powder Formulation||3 gm twice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use, and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
- Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
- Drink plenty of water and homemade fresh juices.
- Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
- Improve your sleep quality.
- Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
- Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
- Avoid the addiction if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity, which is mentioned on the label:
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, or artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has already been tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages