Anand Bhairav Ras – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Anand Bhairav Ras Indications: Useful in Pyrexia, cough & cold, Bronchitis, Diarrhoea, Sprue, Dyspepsia, Anorexia, etc.
Each tablet of 250 mg. contains Shudh hingul (Purified cinnabar), Shudh Vatsanabha (Aconitum Ferox), Shudh saubhagya (Purified borax), Shunthi (Zingiber officinale), Marich (Piper nigrum), Pippali (Piper longum), Javitari (Myristica fragrans), Marich (Pipper nigrum), Pippal (Piper longum)-28 mg. (each of the above ingredients).
Fresh lemon juice—Q.S. (for mardana).
To be taken under medical supervision only.
1 to 2 tablets to be taken twice in a day with any one of the following:- Fresh Ginger juice, beetle leaf juice, honey, decoction of hallorrhena antidysentrica, fresh juice of pomegranate or water or as directed by the physician.
Available in 60 tab pack.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India