Angurasava – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Angurasava: Acts as a tonic, revitalizer, appetizer, & helpful in the formation of new blood in our body. It also increases memory.
Each 15 ml. contains:
Angoor (Fresh grapes)-1 part, Draksha (Vitis Vinifera)-0.1 part, Water-Q.S. (as per text reference), Reduced to-Q.S. (as per text reference), Sugar-Q.S. (as per text reference), Dhataki (Woodfordia Fruticosa)-0.02 parts, Kakrashringi (Pistacia integerrima), Jaiphala (Myristica fragrans), Lavang (Syzygium aromaticum), Babul chhal (Acacia arabica), Sukshamaila (Ellataria cardamum), Nagkeshar (Mesua ferrea), Chitrakmool (Plumbago zeylanicum), Pipplamool (Piper longum root), Sheetal chini (Piper cubeba), Tejpatra (Cinnamum inners), Pippali (Piper longum)-0.007 parts (each of the above ingredients).
Prepared and retained as per Asava-Arishta nirmana vidhi.
Mode of Use:
15 to 30 ml. with an equal quantity of water half an hour after meals twice daily or as directed by the physician.
Available in 450ml pack.
Deep Ayurveda Product USP:
- Used higher concentrated herbal extracts.
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- No added synthetic color, No added artificial flavoring agents.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing facility
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India)
Ayurvedic Formulary of India
Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
Illustrated Dravyaguna Vigyan, Vol. II, by Dr. JLN Shastry.
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx