Anti Blemish Care Pack
A blemish is described as a discolored area or mark on the skin caused by acne outbreak. There are some blemishes that people are born with, like birthmarks or port-wine stains. Various other forms of blemishes are caused either due to environmental changes, hormonal changes, or medications. A blemish can also occur due to the usage of certain cosmetic products on your skin; as a person gets older, age spots start appearing on the skin. Blemishes can appear in various sizes; some can be large, covering a large part of the skin. Both men and women can be affected by skin blemishes. Women are more prone to skin blemishes as she has to go through various hormonal changes.
Causes of Blemishes:
Nowadays, the most common cause is our polluted environment, but other factors also play an essential role in forming different kinds of skin problems. Some of them are given below:
- Viruses: Viruses are a significant cause of the formation of blemishes; some blemishes, like cold sores, are caused by viruses, such as HSV-1.
- Excess Sun Exposure: Harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays can cause hyperpigmentation, skin cancer, redness, blemishes, acne, and other forms of skin damages.
- Clogged Pores: When there is an overproduction of the oil secreted by the sebaceous glands can cause the formation of blemishes. It commonly occurs at the time of Puberty. When connected with dead skin cells, bacteria, or dirt, it will result in blackheads, pimples, blemishes, pustules, etc.
- Diet: Persons who consume high sugar and simple carbohydrates may also lead to blemishes. Dairy products, such as skim milk, may cause acne, blemishes in some people. Also, food with a high amount of oil, salt, and other species results in the formation of this condition.
- Medications: Some medicines may also cause blemishes and acne as side effects. This includes:
- Androgenic steroids
- Anti-seizure drugs
Symptoms of Blemishes:
There are varieties of symptoms that are shown and could be taken as signs of blemishes; most of the common are:
- Formation of the blackheads and whiteheads on the skin,
- The itchy and painful rash appears
- Formation of pustules (raised, red spots that contain white or yellow pus),
- Cysts on the skin appear on the face, chest, and back,
- Sometimes mild tenderness and pain feel on the face.
According to Ayurveda, the Anti-Blemish Treatment (skin allergy medicine) focus on maintaining the balance between the dhatus, muscles, tissues and gives permanent relief from skin blemishes.
We provide the best Anti-Blemish (skin allergy medicine) remedy at DEEP AYURVEDA naturally without any side effects. Our Medical Expert, Dr. Baldeep Kaur, has developed safe Ayurvedic Medicines to cure skin blemishes after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
|This Anti-Blemish Treatment package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/before food|
|Livclear Herbal Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Virog Herbal Tablet||2 tablets twice a day||A/F|
|Mahamanjisthadi kwath||15 ml with equal water twice a day||A/F|
|Neem Herbal Capsules ||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
• Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
• Drink plenty of water, home-made fresh juices.
• Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
• Improve your sleep quality.
• Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
• Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
• Avoid the addiction, if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified Ø& USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- Product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages