It is a type of fat called lipid made by the human body and found in some foods. There are two types of cholesterol are Low-density lipoprotein (LDL) and high-density lipoprotein (HDL). HDL, or good cholesterol is good for our body and found in every cell of the body and forms outer parts of the membrane.
Cholesterol is essential for the body to make hormones and vitamin D; it is also needed to make bile acid that is helpful to digest the food which we eat. Although Cholesterol is vital for the human body, higher of LDL or bad cholesterol levels prove to be harmful. From the Ayurvedic view, high cholesterol indicates weak digestive fire at the tissue level. Due to weak digestion at the tissue level, it produces excess waste products or toxins (ama) which then block the channels in the body. By Ayurvedic way, we can balance body cholesterol levels by eliminating toxins from the tracks and restoring the digestive fire to proper function.
Cause of High Cholesterol:
- Eating food that contains high saturated and trans fat
- Excess intake of animal proteins like milk and dairy
- Lack of exercise
- Less healthy fat intake
- Excess intake of alcohol and smoking
Symptoms of High Cholesterol:
The symptoms of High Cholesterol are rarely observed, but some symptoms like chest pain, waxy cholesterol deposits in skin or tendons, and small bumps on the skin (usually on hands, elbow, knees, or around the eyes) can be observed.
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide the best anti-cholesterol treatment naturally without any side effects. Our Medical Expert, Dr. Baldeep Kour, has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic Medicines for high cholesterol problems after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
This Anti – Cholesterol Treatment package is for 30 days only; after 30 days, our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe further treatment accordingly.
Medicine Name Dosage After/Before Food
Livclear Capsule 2 capsules twice a day A/F
Obesit Capsule 2 capsules twice a day A/F
Virog Tablet 2 tablets twice a day A/F
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use, and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
• Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
• Drink plenty of water, home-made fresh juices.
• Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
• Improve your sleep quality.
• Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
• Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
• Avoid the addiction if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity, mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has already been tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx