Anti Hyperpigmentation Treatment
Anti Hyperpigmentation Treatment Package is for Hyperpigmentation that is a skin condition where the skin patches appear darker than the surrounding skin. It is caused by increased melanin in the skin, a pigmentation that gives skin its color. This condition can affect people of all kinds. While hyperpigmentation usually is not harmful in itself, it can be an underlying symptom of other medical conditions. It can occur in small patches, large patches, or can be covering the whole body.
Hyperpigmentation is a common skin condition that affects people of all skin types. Some types of hyperpigmentation, mainly melisma and sun spots, are more likely to affect people who face sun exposure. Other forms of hyperpigmentation result after skin inflammation or an injury.
Causes of Anti-Hyperpigmentation:
- Sun exposure to harmful UV rays
- Hormonal changes, especially in women, can cause hyperpigmentation
- Side effects of certain medications like Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Due to skin inflammation or injury.
Symptoms of Anti-Hyperpigmentation:
Darkening of the affected skin area is the primary symptom. This can occur in a small part of the body or the whole body.
Hyperpigmentation Treatment: At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide the best remedy in a natural way without any side effects working on Prakruti, Dosha, and the medical history of the patient. Our Medical Expert Dr. Baldeep Kour has developed safe Anti Hyperpigmentation Treatment after long clinical trials and research works.
|This Anti Hyperpigmentation Treatment package is for 30 days only; after 30 days, our Ayurvedic Consultant will review the case and prescribe further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|DA -Twakdetox Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Livclear Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Maha Manjishthadi kwath||15 ml twice a day||As Indicated|
|Virog Tablet||2 tablets twice a day||A/F|
|Neem Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use, and precautions are mentioned on the Anti-Hyperpigmentation Treatment Pack.
- Increase the intake of water to about 8-10 glasses per day, as it will be very beneficial in removing the excess toxins from the body.
- If a person suffers from Constipation, they will take Triphala powder or Tablets, or Isbgoll to manage constipation.
- Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables regularly.
- Increase the intake of herbs that provide a cooling effect on the body like, Black grapes, Guduchi or Giloy, Amla, Fennel, etc.
- Wash your face with herbal soap and face washes.
- Wash your hands once you wake up and use fresh towels and handkerchiefs daily.
- Do some exercises and yoga regularly. Exercise boosts blood circulation and promotes sweating, which helps in opening the pores, reduces the formation of acne, blemishes, etc. Also, physical activity helps us reduce stress levels.
- Avoid soft drinks, bread, ice-creams, sugar, etc. Continuing intake of these products might result in the disturbances of Doshas and lead to dark circles, loose skin, acne, papules, blemishes, wrinkles, etc
Our Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
- Vegan Product and there is no animal cruelty
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages