Arshakuthar Ras – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Arshakuthar Ras Indications: Useful in non-bleeding and bleeding piles. Also acts as a mild laxative and thus useful in relieving pain caused by inflamed pile masses.
Each tablet of 250 mg. contains Kajjali (Black sulphide of mercury)-6 mg., Shudh gandhaka (Purified sulphur)-3mg. Lauh bhasma (Calcined iron)-6mg., Tamra bhasma (Calcined copper)-6 mg., Dantimool (Baliospermum montanum), Shunthi (Zingiber officinalis), Marich (Piper nigrum), Pippali (Piper longum), Shudh saubhagya (Purified borax), Vanshlochana (Bambusa arundinacia), Surankanda (Amorphophallus campanulatus blume), Yavakshara, Saindhav lavan (Rock salt)-26 mg (each of the above ingredients).
Cow’s urine —Q.S. (for mardana).
To be taken under medical supervision only.
1 to 2 tablets to be taken twice in a day with water or as directed by the physician.
Available in 60 tab pack.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- Product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages