Arshsudha Piles Capsule:
The Arshsudha piles capsule work amazingly to manage the condition of piles naturally because the ingredients used in the capsule are formulated in such a way that eliminates excess toxins from the body, helps in digestion, provide strength to the nerves, improve blood circulation and provide multiple health benefits to an individual.
Composition of Arshsudha Capsule:
Each 500mg vegan capsule contains herb extract of:
- Kanchnar (Bauhinia variegata)
- Rasont (Berberis aristata)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Sarun kand (Dioscorea bulbifera)
- Guggal (Commiphora wightii)
- Nirgundi (Vitex negundo)
Uses of Herbs:
Kanchnar (Bauhinia variegata): Kanchnar is very beneficial to improve digestive fire because of its Appetizer property, thereby it prevents constipation and also helps to reduce swelling of the pile mass.
Rasont (Berberis aristata): It work amazingly in the reduction of pain, swelling, discomfort during defecation, improves the functioning of the digestion system, and clears toxins from the body.
Haritaki (Terminalia chebula): Haritaki is advantageous for any bowel-related issues including, indigestion, constipation, abdominal discomfort, piles, etc. It has anti-inflammatory properties that work to reduce swelling and further reduces the risk of infections and skin rashes.
Sarun kand (Dioscorea bulbifera): It is very effective to manage the symptoms of piles by improving the functioning of the digestive system. Also, it reduces inflammation, pain, discomfort, and other associated symptoms related to the piles.
Guggal (Commiphora wightii): Guggal is one of the best known anti-inflammatory herbs of Ayurveda. It balances the tri doshas and detoxifies the body by eliminating excess toxins from the body and improves metabolic functions. Also, it acts as a valuable remedy for digestive disorders.
Nirgundi (Vitex negundo): Nirgundi helps in managing piles due to its Vata balancing properties and its astringent properties. It helps to prevent constipation and reduces the symptoms of piles, thereby providing relief.
Indication of Arshsudha Piles Capsule:
Arshsudha capsule is very effective in Fissures, An Itchy Anus, Fistula, Constipation, Bleeding Pile, Lump around Anus, Pain in the Rectum.
Not found in the clinical trial. May safely be continued for a longer period.
Dosage of Arshsudha Capsule:
1 to 2 capsules twice a day with plain water or as directed by the physician.
Available in 30 Nos. Capsule Pack.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- 100% Vegetarian Product.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
- Ayurvedic Formulary of India
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India