Arthritis is a term used to describe any disorder that affects joints. A joint is an area where two bones meet. Inflammation or degeneration of one or more joints is called Arthritis. When two or three joints are involved, it is referred to as oligoarthritis. When only a single joint is concerned, it is referred to as monoarthritis.
Causes of Arthritis:
In our joints, there is Cartilage; it is infirm but flexible connective tissue. Its main works are to protect the joints by absorbing the pressure and shock created by you. But, when there is a reduction of cartilage tissue, it causes Arthritis. Later on, Cartilage cushions allow nearly frictionless joint motion, but enough damage can result in bone grinding, which causes pain and restricted movement. This wear and tear can occur over many years, or it can also be caused by joint injury or infection.
Symptoms of Arthritis:
Symptoms and signs associated with joint pain can include
- joint redness
- joint swelling
- joint tenderness
- joint warmth
- locking of the joint
- loss of range of motion of the joint
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide the best arthritis treatment naturally without any side effects. Our Medical Expert, Dr. Baldeep Kour, has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic medicines for arthritis problems after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
|This Arthritis Treatment package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Arthro Oil||Massage over the affected area twice a day||A/F|
|Arthro Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Shallaki Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Livclear Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||B/F|
|Virog Tablet||2 tablets twice a day with warm water||A/F|
|Singnad Guggal||2 tablets twice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
• Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
• Drink plenty of water, home-made fresh juices.
• Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
• Improve your sleep quality.
• Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
• Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
• Avoid the addiction, if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx