Arthritis treatment Pack is made for arthritis that is a term used to describe any disorder that affects joints. A joint is an area where two bones meet. Inflammation or degeneration of one or more joints is called Arthritis. When two or three joints are involved, it is referred to as oligoarthritis. When only a single joint is concerned, it is referred to as monoarthritis.
It occurs in different forms, but the most common and frequent is being Rheumatoid arthritis and Osteoarthritis.
Osteoarthritis: It is a degenerative disorder that usually occurs in the older age group and mainly affects the knee joints.
Rheumatoid arthritis: It is a serious and chronic disease that affects not only the joints of the knees, hips, wrists, fingers, but also the tendons, muscles, and other tissues of the body.
Causes of Arthritis:
In our joints, there is Cartilage; it is infirm but flexible connective tissue. Its main works are to protect the joints by absorbing the pressure and shock created by you. But, when there is a reduction of cartilage tissue, it causes Arthritis.
Later on, Cartilage cushions allow nearly frictionless joint motion, but enough damage can result in bone grinding, which causes pain and restricted movement. This wear and tear can occur over many years, or it can also be caused by joint injury or infection.
Symptoms of Arthritis:
Symptoms and signs associated with joint pain can include
- Joint redness
- Joint swelling
- Joint tenderness
- Joint warmth
- Locking of the joint
- Loss of range of motion of the joint
Arthritis Treatment: At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide the best remedy in a natural way without any side effects working on Prakruti, Dosha, and the medical history of the patient. Our Medical Expert Dr. Baldeep Kour has developed safe cancer treatment after long clinical trials and research works.
|This Arthritis Treatment package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurvedic Consultant will review the case and prescribe further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Arthro Oil||Massage over the affected area twice a day||A/F|
|Arthro Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Shallaki Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Livclear Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||B/F|
|Virog Tablet||2 tablets twice a day with warm water||A/F|
|Singnad Guggal||2 tablets twice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use, and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
- Healthy diet: Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet and stick to low–fat, low-calorie foods. Eat a well-balanced diet that includes vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other essential nutrients.
- Exercise: Do some normal exercises and do yoga for about 30-40 minutes.
- Manage your weight: Obese people are more prone to suffer various symptoms of arthritis, even a few extra pounds can worsen arthritis pain and tenderness. So, it is very important to keep your body weight on track.
- Avoid Alcohol and other addiction: The harmful chemicals present in these types of products worsen the symptoms and make the condition more severe. It’s better to eliminate such harmful things from your life.
- Foods that contain a high amount of omega-3 fats are shown the reduction of inflammation and other symptoms of arthritis. Increase the intake of walnuts, margarine, eggs, flaxseed oil, oily fish such as sardines and salmon.
- Drink plenty of water and other useful juices regularly.
- Include adequate dietary calcium to reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life.
Our Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages