Arthro Herbal Capsule (Joint Pain Relief):
Arthro capsule is a combination of 100% extracts of Ayurvedic herbs rich in medicinal properties like anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-oxidant that helps to reduce inflammation and body aches and also strengthens the bones and joints. Arthro Herbal Supplement helps in the improvement of metabolism and is beneficial in the removal of toxic substances from the body.
Composition of Arthro Herbal Capsule:
Arthro Herbal Capsule contains each 500 mg herb extracts of:
- Nirgundi (Vitex negundo)
- Rasna (Alpinia galanga)
- Guggul (Commiphora wightii)
- Methi (Trigonella foenum-graecum)
- Hadjod (Cissus quadrangularis)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Shunthi (Zingiber officinale)
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa)
Uses of Herbs:
- Nirgundi (Vitex negundo): Nirgundi is an Ayurvedic herb, popularly used for all kinds of joint pains due to the present of alkaloid in high amounts. It reduces pain and inflammation of the muscles due to its analgesic, anti-inflammatory properties and the joints caused due to injury as well as internal ailments.
- Rasna (Alpinia galanga): Rasna helps in relieving various body aches and improves metabolism. It also helps in the detoxification of the body. Also, it is beneficial in managing arthritis as it reduces inflammation and joint pain due to its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- Guggul (Commiphora wightii): Guggal is a powerful antioxidant and acts as a natural joint pain relief herb that fights inflammation and stimulates your immune system. It reduces stiffness, swelling, pain, and thereby giving relief from the symptoms of osteoarthritis and other joint-related disorders.
- Methi (Trigonella foenum-graecum): Fenugreek or methi manages metabolic syndromes that are associated with arthritis and other inflammatory diseases. The herb is popular for healing joint pains due to its anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Hadjod (Cissus quadrangular): It is a very effective herb that strengthens the bones and joints. It also helps in increasing bone mass by increasing the production of bone-forming cells, thereby preventing Osteoporosis. Active constituents present in Hadjod inhibit the activity of an inflammatory protein that leads to reduction in joint pain and inflammation associated with arthritis.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): It has been more potent than hydrocortisone, it helps in reducing swelling and degenerative bone changes. In studies, it was found that ashwagandha ease arthritis-related symptoms like pain and joint swelling in people with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Shunthi (Zingiber officinale): Ginger, due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic properties, is a drug of choice in musculoskeletal disorders. It is also sometimes used for chest pain, low back pain, and stomach pain.
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa): Punarnava has Vata balancing, Mutral (diuretic), and joint pain relief properties which give relief from the symptoms of Rheumatoid arthritis like pain and swelling in the joints. Also it helps in the detoxification of the body and helps in overcome the associated symptoms of arthritis.
Indications of Arthro Herbal Capsule:
Not found in the clinical trial. May safely be continued for a longer period.
1 to 2 capsules twice a day or as directed by the physician.
Available in 30 Capsules Pack.
Our Product USP:
- In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- 100% Vegetarian Product.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- Product is manufactured at KVIC sponsoredÂ Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
- Ayurvedic Formulary of India
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Dravyaguna Vijnana, Vol. II, by Dr. JLN Shastry.
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages