Ashwagandha is a potent herb that protects & boosts the immune system and reduces stress, anxiety, blood sugar level, and cholesterol level, etc. It acts as a nervine tonic, thus helpful in improving memory, intellectual power, and cognitive skills. The herb promotes and maintains the healthy functioning of the organs. It maintains the equilibrium between body and mind and prevents various deadly diseases such as cancer. Ashwagandha capsule (Withania somnifera) effectively combats all forms of stress, tensions and promotes good sleep.
Ayurvedic Properties of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera):
- Rasa (taste): Tikta , Katu
- Guna (physical properties): Laghu , Snigdha
- Veerya (potency): Ushna
- Vipaka (metabolic property): Madhura
- Effects on doshas: It is Kapha – Vatta shamak.
Composition of Ashwagandha Capsule:
Each 500 mg Capsule contains herb extract of:
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Ashwagandha herb is rich in anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, anti-stress, antioxidants, memory boosting, immune-boosting, and rejuvenating properties.
- In studies, it was shown that this amazing herb helps in lowering high cholesterol levels, high blood pressure, easing chest pain, and preventing various heart diseases.
- Ashwagandha is classified as an adaptogen which means that it helps the body to adapt to stress. It can boost brain function and help fight symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- It is a natural blood purifier that improves circulation and absorption of nutrients in the body.
- The analgesic and antioxidant properties of the leaves of ashwagandha are used for managing viral infection, cough and cold symptoms, fever, and chronic pain.
- It restores neurotransmitters hence, is useful in various neurological disorders.
- Being a natural aphrodisiac, the ashwagandha herb helps in reducing mental stress and anxiety and stimulates the hormones for increasing libido. It also increases general strength and stamina in men.
- The anti-stress and anxiolytic properties of ashwagandha help in calming both the mind and body. Also, it helps the mind to get rid of distraught thoughts, reduces mental fatigue, and improves sleeping patterns.
- The active ingredients in ashwagandha help in improving the immune system, reduces weakness, fatigue and improves the vitality of the body.
- Due to its anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties, some research has shown it to be effective in managing forms of arthritis including Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Indication of Ashwagandha Capsule:
Not found in the clinical trial. May safely be continued for a longer period.
Dosage of Ashwagandha Capsule:
1 to 2 capsules twice a day with plain water or as directed by the Ayurvedic Physician.
Available in 30 Nos. Capsule Pack.
Our Product USP:
In our formulation, Deep Ayurveda used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- 100% Vegetarian Product.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
- Ayurvedic Formulary of India
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Illustrated Dravyaguna Vjnana, Vol. II, by Dr. JLN Shastry.
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages