Asthma Ayurvedic Treatment: Asthma is defined as a chronic inflammatory lung disease that can occur due to various factors like unhealthy diet, and lifestyle, pollution, smoking, etc., and results in repeated episodes of cough, wheezing, and breathing difficulty. During an acute asthma episode, the airway lining in the lungs becomes inflamed and swollen. In addition, there is a production of mucus in the airway and muscles surrounding the airway spasm.
According to Ayurveda, asthma is caused due to an imbalance in Kapha and Vata dosha along with mandagni (impaired digestive fire) and mala dushti (incomplete evacuation of the waste products). Vitiation of Kapha dosha, which vitiates vata dosha, mala, and agni causes Ama (mucus) production, which gets deposited in the lungs, and the respiratory tract creates an obstruction in breathing produces wheezing or coughing. In Ayurveda, we recommend herbal combinations that pacify Kapha and cleanses toxins from the body. Also, specific herbal blends are given to boost the body’s immunity during Asthma Ayurvedic Treatment in Ayurveda.
Causes of Asthma:
The most common causes of Asthma are given below:
- Airborne allergens, such as pollen, dust mites, mold spores, pet dander, or particles of cockroach waste.
- Respiratory infections, such as the common cold.
- Excess exposure to cold air.
- Air pollutants and irritants, such as smoke.
Symptoms of Asthma:
Symptoms of Asthma are given below:
- Wheezing, coughing, and chest tightness
- Being too breathless to speak, eat or sleep
- Faster breathing
- A fast heartbeat
- Drowsiness, confusion, exhaustion, or dizziness
- Blue lips or fingers
- Common cold
- Disturbance in sleep
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide 100% ayurvedic & herbal solutions to treat chronic as well as lifestyle disorders. Our Chief Ayurveda Consultant & Founder- Dr. Baldeep Kour has developed safe & side-effect-free Asthma Ayurvedic Treatment after years of clinical practice and research works in Ayurveda.
|This Asthma Ayurvedic Treatment Pack is for 30 Days only, After 30 Days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine for Asthma Ayurvedic Treatment||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Swasani Cough Syrup||2 tsp twice a day||As Indicated|
|Swasani Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Curcumin Capsule||1 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Giloy Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Herbal Powder Formulation (Classical Mix)||1 tsp twice a day||As Indicated|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use, and precautions are mentioned on the packaging for Asthma Ayurvedic Treatment.
• Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
• Drink plenty of water, home-made fresh juices.
• Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
• Improve your sleep quality.
• Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
• Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
• Avoid the addiction if any.
Product USP for Asthma Ayurvedic Treatment:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages