According to Ayurveda, asthma is caused due to an imbalance in Kapha and Vata dosha along with mandagni (impaired digestive fire) and mala dushti (incomplete evacuation of the waste products). Vitiation of Kapha dosha, which vitiates vata dosha, mala, and agni causes Ama (mucus) production, which gets deposited in the lungs, and the respiratory tract creates an obstruction in breathing produces wheezing or coughing. In Ayurveda, we recommend herbal combinations that pacify Kapha and cleanses toxins from the body. Also, specific herbal blends are given to boost the body’s immunity.
Causes of Asthma:
The most common causes of Asthma are given below:
- Airborne allergens, such as pollen, dust mites, mold spores, pet dander, or particles of cockroach waste.
- Respiratory infections, such as the common cold.
- Excess exposure to cold air.
- Air pollutants and irritants, such as smoke.
Symptoms of Asthma:
Symptoms of Asthma are given below:
- wheezing, coughing, and chest tightness
- being too breathless to speak, eat or sleep
- faster breathing
- a fast heartbeat
- drowsiness, confusion, exhaustion, or dizziness
- blue lips or fingers
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide the best herbal Asthma treatment naturally without any side effects. Our medical expert Dr. Baldeep Kour has developed safe Ayurvedic remedies to relieve Asthma after long clinical trials and research works.
|This Asthma Treatment package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Swasani Cough Syrup||2 tsp twice a day||As Indicated|
|Swasani Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Curcumin Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Giloy Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Herbal Powder Formulation (Classical Mix)||1 tsp twice a day||As Indicated|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
• Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
• Drink plenty of water, home-made fresh juices.
• Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
• Improve your sleep quality.
• Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
• Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
• Avoid the addiction, if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx