Bal Ras – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Bal Ras Indications: Useful in various types of childhood diseases like cough, cold, rhinitis, pyrexia, bronchitis & pneumonia, etc.
Each tablet of 125 mg. contains Kajjali (Black sulfide of mercury)-100 mg., Swarnmakshika bhasma (Calcined chalcopyrite)-25 mg.
A freshly prepared decoction of Bhringraj (Eclipta alba)—Q.S. for mardana. A freshly prepared decoction of Nirgundi Patra (Vitex negundo)—Q.S. for mardana.
To be taken under medical supervision only.
1 to 2 tablets to be taken twice or thrice in a day with water, milk, or honey or as directed by the physician.
Available in 40 tab pack..
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages