Bhringrajasava – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Bhringrajasava Indication: Useful in chronic cough & cold, tuberculosis, general debility. Acts as a stimulant, increases sexual desire and power, helpful in the curative treatment of infertility in females. Also increases memory & checks premature greying & falling of hair.
Each 15 ml. contains:
Bhringraj (Eclipta alba)-1 part, Water for decoction—Q.S. (as per text reference), Reduced to—Q.S. (as per text reference), Guda (Jaggery)-4.66 parts, Harad (Terminalia chebula), Pippali (Piper longum), Jai phal (Myristica fragrans), Lavang (Syzygium aromaticus), Dalchini (Cinnamum zeylanicum), Brihataila (Ammomum subulatum), Tej patra (Cinnamum inners), Nagkeshar (Mesua ferrea)-0.016 parts. (each of the above ingredients), Dhatki (Woodfordia fruticosa)-0.06 parts.
Prepared and retained as per Asava-Arishta nirmana vidhi.
Mode of Use:
15 to 30 ml. with an equal quantity of water half an hour after meals twice daily or as directed by the physician.
Available in 450ml pack.
Our Product USP:
- Used best quality herbs & extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- No added synthetic color, No added artificial flavoring agents.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing facility
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India)
Ayurvedic Formulary of India
Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
Illustrated Dravyaguna Vigyan, Vol. II, by Dr. JLN Shastry.
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx