Hemorrhoids, also known as piles, are swellings containing enlarged blood vessels found inside or around the bottom (the rectum and anus). We provide the best Piles Medicine that is made with herbal extracts.
Piles can be divided into either internal or external piles. Some people develop internal and external piles at the same time.
- Internal piles are deeper and initially form above a point 2-3 cm inside the back passage (anal canal) in the upper part of the anal canal.
- External piles start nearer the surface, below a point 2-3 cm inside the back passage.
Causes of Bleeding Piles:
Certain situations increase the chance of piles developing:
- Constipation, passing large stools (feces), and straining at the toilet. These increase the pressure in and around the veins in the anus and seem to be a common reason for piles to develop.
- Being overweight. This increases your risk of developing piles.
- Pregnancy. Piles are common during pregnancy. This is probably due to the pressure effects of the baby lying above the rectum and anus, and the effect that the change in hormones during pregnancy can have on the veins. Piles occurring during pregnancy often go away after the birth of the child.
- Aging. The tissues in the lining of the anus may become less supportive as we become older.
- Hereditary factors. Some people may inherit a weakness of the wall of the veins in the anal region.
Symptoms of Bleeding Piles:
The most common symptoms of bleeding piles are:
- Bright red blood after defecation
- An itchy anus
- Feeling like you still need to poo after going to the toilet
- Slimy mucus in your underwear or on toilet paper after wiping your bottom
- Lumps around your anus
- Pain around your anus.
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide the best herbal bleeding piles treatment naturally without any side effects. Our medical expert Dr. Baldeep Kour has developed safe Ayurvedic remedies to relieve bleeding piles after long clinical trials and research works.
|This Bleeding Piles Care package (Piles Medicine) is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Livclear Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Triyog Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Arshkuthar Ras||2 tablets twice a day||A/F|
|Triphala Guggul||2 tablets twice a day||A/F|
|Herbal Powder Formulation||1 tsp twice a day||As Indicated|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
- Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
- Drink plenty of water, homemade fresh juices.
- Consume fiber-rich supplements in the diet.
- Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
- Improve your sleep quality.
- Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, chilly, salty, oily, sweet food.
- Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
- Avoid the addiction, if any.
- Avoid long periods of sitting.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has already been tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx