Bronchitis Ayurvedic Treatment
Bronchitis is defined as the inflammation of the airways leading to the lungs (bronchi), resulting in mucus production, congestion, and shortness of breath. Two types of bronchitis of there: acute (short-term) and chronic (long-term). Chronic bronchitis is a type of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Causes of Bronchitis include:
The most common cause of bronchitis is cigarette smoking. Air pollution and toxic gases or dust in the environment or workplace also can contribute to the condition.
Types of Bronchitis:
There are two types:
Acute bronchitis: Acute bronchitis is a contagious viral infection that mainly causes inflammation of the bronchial tubes. These are the airways that carry air into your lungs. When these tubes get infected by any of the causative factor, they swell. Due to this, mucus (thick fluid) forms inside them and lead to narrowing of the airways, making it harder for you to breathe.
Chronic bronchitis: It is clinically defined as cough with sputum expectoration for at least three months a year during two consecutive years. Chronic bronchitis is associated with hypertrophy of the mucus-producing glands found in the mucosal layer of large cartilaginous airways.
Symptoms of Bronchitis include:
- A persistent cough, which may produce mucus
- Body ache
- Feeling of tightness in the chest
- Low fever and chills
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide the best bronchitis ayurvedic treatment which is formulated naturally without any side effects. Our Medical Expert, Dr. Baldeep Kour, has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic Medicines for bronchitis problems after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
|This Bronchitis Ayurvedic Treatment package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Swasani Syrup||2 tsp twice a day||As Indicated|
|Curcumin Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Swasani Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Giloy Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Herbal Powder Formulation||1 tsp twice a day||As Indicated|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging for Bronchitis Ayurvedic Treatment.
• Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
• Drink plenty of water, homemade fresh juices.
• Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
• Improve your sleep quality.
• Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
• Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
• Avoid the addiction, if any.
Our Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages