Cervical spondylosis is defined as a condition of chronic degenerative of the cervical spine that mainly affects the vertebral bodies and intervertebral discs of the neck and the contents of the spinal canal. Spondylosis condition progresses with age and often develops at multiple interspaces. Chronic cervical degeneration is the most common cause of progressive spinal cord and nerve root compression.
Causes of Cervical Spondylosis:
The leading causes are:
- Excessive Stress and Overuse
- Stiffness of the Ligament
- Herniated Discs
- Dehydrated Spinal Discs
- Bone Spurs or Abnormal Outgrowths of Bones called Osteophytes
Symptoms of Cervical Spondylosis:
The most common symptoms are:
- Neck pain or stiffness. The pain of the neck get worse when a person moves the neck
- A nagging soreness in the neck
- Spasms of muscles in the neck and shoulders
- A clicking, popping, clicking, or grinding sound when you move your neck
- Failure to properly turn the head around due to extreme pain
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide the best Ayurvedic management for cervical spondylosis that provides results without any side effects. Our Medical Expert, Dr. Baldeep Kour, has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic Medicines for cervical problems after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
|This Cervical Spondylosis Care package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Arthro Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Shallaki Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Nervocare Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Arthro Oil||Massage on the affected area twice a day||As Indicated|
|Singhnaad Guggal||2 tablets twice a day||A/F|
|Maharasandi Kwath||15 ml twice a day||As Indicated|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
- Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
- Drink plenty of water, home-made fresh juices.
- Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
- Improve your sleep quality.
- Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
- Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
- Avoid the addiction if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity, which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has already been tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx