Chandrakala Ras – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Chandrakala Ras Indications: Useful in all kinds of diabetes, low-grade pyrexia, burning sensation, excessive thirst, controls excessive secretion of sweat glands, hypertension, Epistaxis, Jaundice, anemia. Also useful in menorrhagia & metrorrhagia in females.
Each tablet of 250 mg. contains Karpur (Camphor), Sukshmaila (Elettaria cardamum), Mishri (Sugar candy), Amla (Emblica officinalis), Jaiphala (Myristica fragrans), Nagkeshar (Mesua ferrea), Shalmalimul (Salmalia malabarica), Ras sindoor (Red sulphide of mercury), Vanga bhasama (Calcined stannum), Lauh bhasma (Calcined iron)-25mg. (each of the above ingredients).
Freshly prepared decoction of Giloye (Tinospora cordifolia)—Q.S. for mardana. A freshly prepared decoction of Shalmalimool (Salmelia malabrica)—Q.S. for mardana.
To be taken under medical supervision only.
1 to 2 tablets to be taken twice in a day with water or with DAV’s Ushirasava or as directed by the physician.
Available in 60 tab pack.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India