Clinical Training in Ayurveda is a very good opportunity for ayurvedic doctor /Health professional or any individual who wants to learn the basic principle of Ayurveda. Ayurveda’s clinical training program is a skill development program with the primary focus to enhance the practical knowledge of ayurvedic practitioners to diagnose and treat a lifestyle-related disorder as well as a chronic disease with full of confidence. It’s complete practical training in Ayurveda in Mohali especially for fresher ayurvedic doctors, Naturopath or health practitioners.
Main objectives of the Clinical Training in Ayurveda:
- The main objective of the Clinical Training in Ayurveda is to strengthen the clinical skills of Ayurvedic Graduates and for any individual who wants to stay healthy by adopting Ayurveda.
- To educate with practical knowledge and skills for setup & running of Ayurvedic wellness center successfully.
- To provide in-depth training on monitoring and management of Ayurvedic treatments.
- To build up the confidence of Ayurvedic Graduates while assisting them in promoting Ayurveda & help them to excel in their respective fields.
- To identify and answer the major challenges during ayurvedic practice.
- To provide detail information on Ayurvedic Diagnosis techniques
- To provide detail information on basic principles of Ayurveda
- To provide information on disease management
- To provide ayurvedic treatment protocol for more than 40 lifestyle-related disorders as well as chronic diseases.
- To provide backend support post clinical training
- To provide detail information on classical formulation usage
- To Provide information on ayurvedic medicine preparation
- Training Completion Certificate will be provided by the founder & Chief Ayurveda Consultant
Eligibility for Clinical Training in Ayurveda:
BAMS Doctors / Internship students / BAMS final year students/ Health Practitioners / B-Pharma/Naturopath/Yoga Instructor or Any individual can apply.
Duration & Timing:
Training Program Duration is for 7 to 14 Days
Days: Monday to Friday
Timing: 10:00am to 4:00pm