Constipation is a disorder that can affect people of all ages. It is a situation in which stools are not passed regularly, and the bowels are not emptied properly. Constipation causes stools to be hard and lumpy as well as unusually large or small. Constipation severity varies from person to person.
Most people suffer constipation for a shorter period, but a long-term (chronic) condition can cause significant pain and discomfort and affect their lives. Poor diet, digestion, and elimination can contribute to constipation by leading to toxins in tissues and blockages in channels of elimination.
Causes of Constipation:
- Less intake of fibrous foods such as fruits and vegetables
- Lifestyle changes and poor dietary habits
- Less intake of liquids and fluids
- Side effects of medications
- Hormonal disorders
Symptoms of Constipation:
- Passing less than three stools a week.
- Lumpy or hard stools
- Straining while bowel movements
- feeling blockage in rectum preventing the bowel movement
- Complications of Constipation:
- Swollen veins in the anus (hemorrhoids): Straining while having the bowel movement can cause swelling of the veins of the walls of the anus.
- Torn Skin in the anus( Anal Fissure): A condition that arises due to the passage of a large or hard stool tearing the walls of the anus.
- Fecal Implications: Long-term constipation can cause the accumulation of hardened stools that get stuck in the intestine.
- Rectal Prolapse: Straining while bowel movements cause the rectum to stretch and hang from the anus.
According to Ayurveda, the undigested food and hardened stools get accumulated in the stomach and the intestines and impairs the body doshas, resulting in the obstruction of the digestive tract. When the digestive tract is not clear, the body will not be able to facilitate proper bowel movement leading to constipation. The Ayurvedic treatment focuses on maintaining the balance of the doshas and the healthy functioning of the digestive system.
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide the best herbal management for constipation naturally without any side effects. Our Medical Expert, Dr. Baldeep Kour, has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic Medicines to cure constipation after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
|This Constipation Treatment package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Livclear Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Virog Tablet||2 tablets twice a day with warm water||A/F|
|Triyog Capsule||2 capsules twice a day with warm water||A/F|
|Herbal Powder Formulation||1 tsp twice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
• Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
• Drink plenty of water, home-made fresh juices.
• Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
• Improve your sleep quality.
• Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
• Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
• Avoid the addiction if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity, which is mentioned on the label
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has already been tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx