Curcumin Herbal Capsules:
Curcumin Herbal Capsule is a 100% extract-based formulation of Curcuma longa. It is rich in antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, antimutagenic, antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-infectious, and anticancer properties. It is a very effective remedy for joint-related disorders, low immunity, recurrent infections, Alzheimer’s disease.
Ayurvedic Properties of Curcumin:
- Rasa (Taste): Tikta (bitter), Katu (pungent)
- Guna (Physical property): Laghu (light), Ruksha (dry)
- Virya (potency): Ushna (hot)
- Vipaka (metabolic feature): Katu (pungent)
- Effect on Doshas: Balances all three doshas i.e., Vata, Pitta, and Kapha
- Karma: Krimighan, Varnya, Vishaghana, Prameha nashak, Kushat ghan.
The Composition of Curcumin Herbal Capsule:
Each 500 mg capsule contains herb extract:
Haldi (Curcuma longa)
Uses of Curcumin Herbal Capsule:
- It is rich in anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Turmeric is used in the management of issues related to digestion and the stomach such as stomach pain, infections, colitis, and indigestion on account of its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is also widely used in the management of rheumatoid arthritis. Turmeric is known to help in improving the mobility and flexibility of joints in individuals who suffer from arthritis as well as minimizes the pain and swelling associated with arthritis.
- The medicinal uses of turmeric also extend to it being used to manage cancer as research has shown that turmeric, when combined with a nutritious diet, is known to help in destroying as well as preventing the growth of cancer cells.
- Curcumin or turmeric is also known to be very good for the skin on account of its antibacterial properties and hence it is used in skin infections such as boils and for overall healthy skin as well.
- In studies, it was shown that curcumin boosts levels of the brain hormone, BDNF, which increases the growth of new neurons and fights various degenerative processes in the brain.
- It also improves the function of the endothelium and has a potent anti-inflammatory, and anti oxidant agent. Thus, it is very beneficial in preventing and managing heart diseases.
- The properties and active components in curcumin can cross the blood-brain barrier and have been shown to lead to various improvements in the pathological process of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Due to its amazing properties, it helps boost the immune system naturally and prevents a person from various seasonal infections.
Indication of Curcumin Herbal Capsule:
Not found in the clinical trial. May safely be continued for a longer period.
Dosage of Curcumin Capsule:
1 to 2 capsules twice a day or as directed by the physician.
Available in 30 Nos. Capsule Pack.
Our Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- 100% Vegetarian Product.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- Product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India)
- Ayurvedic Formulary of India
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Illustrated Dravyaguna Vijnana, Vol. II, by Dr. JLN Shastry.
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages