DA-IMMUNO Plus- Herbal Immune Booster Supplement:
DA-IMMUNO Plus- Herbal Immune Booster Supplement is a unique herbal formulation with the blend of 100% pure herbs extract of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis) , Tulsi (Ocimum tenuiflorum) and curcumin (Curcuma longa) & Licorice (Giycyrrhizia Glabra). DA-IMMUNO Plus Immunity Booster Supplement having powerful antioxidant, antiviral & antibacterial properties that help in keeping the body away from seasonal flu, cough & cold and viral infection. DA IMMUNO Plus acts as a strong natural immunity booster as it enriched with anti-oxidants for better protection against free radicals helps to build immunity. It neutralizes specific antigens (viruses, bacteria, toxins). It contains the herbs which play a vital role in our immune system’s ability to defend against flu and infections.Best Immunity Booster Ayurvedic Medicine
Key Benefits of DA-IMMUNO Plus– Herbal Immune Booster Supplement:
- Anti-aging and Anti-Oxidant & Boosts Immunity
- Decreases wrinkles & Improved Skin texture and appearance
- Increased energy level & Enhances natural immunity
- Effective in general debility
- Prevent flu and viral infections
- Protects the body from the harmful effects of toxins
- Best Immunity Booster Ayurvedic Medicine
Composition of DA IMMUNO Plus Herbal Immune Booster Supplement:
Each 500mg capsule contains herb extract:
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Amla (Emblica officinalis)
- Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia)
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
- Curcumin ( Curcuma Longa)
- Mulethi-Licorice (Giycyrrhizia Glabra)
Uses of Herbs:
- Ashwagandha: It has been used for over 3,000 years to relieve stress, improve concentration and increase energy levels. Ashwagandha is also helpful to reduce insomnia, fatigue, and symptoms of depression. A lot of research has shown that Ashwagandha having anti-oxidant properties that protect nerve cells from harmful free radicals
- Amla: It is a very good source of Vitamin C, So it is very helpful to boost our immunity, metabolism & prevent viral and bacterial ailments, like seasonal flu, cold & cough. Amla contains polyphenols that are known to fight against the development of cancer cells.
- Giloy: Giloy is also known as Guduchi, It is a very good herb to boost immunity. It is enriched with antioxidants that fight free radicals, keep your cells healthy, and protect from viral and bacterial attacks on the body. Giloy helps remove toxins and clean the body to fights against bacteria that cause illness. It also helps to get rid of recurrent fevers. because Giloy is anti-pyretic in nature, So it can reduce signs & symptoms of many life-threatening conditions like dengue, swine flu, Malaria and also prevent other harmful viruses as well.
- Tulsi: (Ocimum sanctum) known as a “Queen of Herbs” in Ayurveda and has been used for thousands of years in Ayurveda for its diverse medicinal properties. Research & studies reveal that tulsi has a unique combination of actions that include: Antimicrobial (including antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, antiprotozoal, antimalarial, anthelmintic), anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, chemopreventive, radioprotective, neuro-protective, cardio-protective, anti-diabetic, analgesic, anti-pyretic, anti-allergic, immunomodulatory, central nervous system depressant, memory enhancement, anti-asthmatic, anti-tussive, diaphoretic, anti-fertility, anti-ulcer, anti-emetic, anti-spasmodic, anti-arthritic, adaptogenic, anti-stress, anti-cataract, anti-leukodermal and anti-coagulant activities.
- Curcumin: It is the most active compound in turmeric, also called curcuminoids. Curcumin having a lot of scientifically-proven medicinal health benefits, It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a powerful antioxidant. it helps to prevent heart disease, Alzheimer’s and cancer. It is a potent anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant and may also help improve symptoms of depression and arthritis..
- Mulethi: Licorice is a very useful herb that has been used in traditional Indian medicine for centuries. Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra.), a promising immunomodulatory and anticancer herb. As per a study done by NCBI, Licorice contains two triterpenes, GL and GA which have been reported to have antiviral properties. These compounds can weaken virus growth or activities by inhibiting virus gene expression and replication, reducing adhesion force and stress, and reducing HMGB1 binding to DNA.
There is no side effect found in the clinical trial but need to use under the guidance of the ayurvedic practitioner.
Recommended dosages are 1 to 2 capsules twice a day with water or as directed by the consultant.
Available in 30 Nos. Veg Capsule pack.
Our Product USP:
In our all formulation, we used only herbs extracts in an appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- 100% Vegetarian Product.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- 100% Vegetarian Capsule used in this formulation.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt. of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card