Dashmul Kwath – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Dashmul Kwath (Parvahi) Indication: Useful in intercostal neuralgia and pleurodynia, Pyrexia, cough & bronchial asthma induced due to Kapha dosha.
Each 15 ml. contains:
Agnimantha (Premna integrifollia), Shyonaka (Oroxylum indicum), Bilva (Aegle marmelos), Patla (Stereospermum suavealens), Gambhari (Gmelina arboea), Gokshuru (Tribulus terrestris), Shalaparni (Desmodium gangeticum), Prishniparni (Uraria picta), Laghu kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum), Brihat Kantakari (Solanum indicum)-1 part (each of the above ingredients), Water for decoction—Q.S. (as per text reference), Reduced to—Q.S. (as per text reference).
Prepared and retained as per Pravahi Kwath nirmana vidhi.
Mode of Use:
15 to 30 ml. to be taken mixed with an equal quantity of water half an hour after meals twice daily or as directed by the physician.
Available in 450ml pack.
Our Product USP:
- Used higher quality herbs & extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- No added synthetic color, No added artificial flavoring agents.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing facility
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India)
Ayurvedic Formulary of India
Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
Illustrated Dravyaguna Vigyan, Vol. II, by Dr. JLN Shastry.
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx