Ayurvedic Diabetes Treatment:
Diabetes is a chronic autoimmune disorder due to which the body is not able to make proper use of Glucose, thus results in high blood sugar and high levels of sugar in the urine. Often referred to by doctors as diabetes mellitus, It is a group of metabolic diseases in which a person’s body has high blood glucose either due to the pancreas not making insulin or body is not able to utilize insulin. The long term High Blood glucose can lead to damage to the body and failure of various organs and tissues, therefore consulting the doctor for Diabetes treatment is necessary.
Types of Diabetes:
There are mainly three types of Diabetes as below
1. Type 1 Diabetes: Usually caused due to an autoimmune reaction in which the body’s defense system attacks the cells responsible for making insulin. The body of People who have type 1 diabetes produces little amount or no insulin. People of any age group can be affected, but generally, children or young adults are affected by this.
2. Type 2 Diabetes: Called as non-insulin dependent diabetes, mostly affecting adults and accounting for almost 90% cases of Diabetes. It is identified by insulin resistance and insulin deficiency or both. Type 2 Diabetes can occur at any age; Type 2 diabetes remains unidentified for many years as it diagnosed when a complexity appears in the routine blood or urine glucose. It is most of the time associated with obesity or overweight which causes insulin resistance and leads to high blood glucose. People suffering from type 2 disease can manage their condition in the initial stages through exercise and diet.
3. Gestational Diabetes: Gestational Diabetes is a type of diabetes in which there are chances of high blood glucose levels during pregnancy. Seen in 1 of 25 cases of pregnancies it is associated with complexities to both mother and the baby. Gestational Diabetes disappears after pregnancy, but women with Gestational Diabetes have the risk of developing type 2 diabetes at a later stage of life.
Causes of Diabetes:
1. Intake of diets having Kapha doshas like sugar, fats potatoes, rice.
2. Lack of Physical Exercise
3. Mental Strain & stress
4. Sleeping excessively
5. Obesity or Overweight
6. Genetic Reasons
At DEEP AYURVEDA we provide herbal Diabetes treatment to cure all types of Diabetes in a natural way without any side effects. Our Medical Expert Dr. Baldeep Kour has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic Medicines for Diabetes treatment after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
|This Diabetes Treatment package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Livclear Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Diacure Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||B/F|
|Nervocare Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Chandraprabha Vati||2 tablets twice a day||A/F|
|Ashwagandha Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is
mentioned on the label
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified Ø& USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- Product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx