Ayurvedic Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment:
Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment – It is nerve damage that is caused due to diabetes. High blood sugar levels in the body can injure the fibers throughout the body, but mostly the nerves and feet are damaged due to diabetic neuropathy.
Symptoms of diabetic neuropathy can range from pain and numbness in extremities to problems with the digestive system, urinary tract, blood vessels and heart depending on the effect to the nerves. Symptoms of diabetic neuropathy can be mild for some people, but they can be painful, disabling and fatal also in some cases.
Four types of neuropathy are noticed in individuals who have diabetes, the most common type is the peripheral neuropathy or the damage to the nerves that reach out from brain and spine to the rest of the body. Peripheral neuropathy can cause numbness, tingling, and pain.
The second most common type of neuropathy is autonomic neuropathy. The autonomic nervous system controls the automatic system of the body. This system controls many organs and muscles. Autonomic neuropathy can cause problems with the digestive system, urinary tract, eyes and sex organs.
The third and the less known type of neuropathy is proximal neuropathy mostly seen in old people with type 2 diabetic affecting the legs, hips, and thighs and usually affects one side of the body.
The fourth type of neuropathy is called focal neuropathy which occurs when a particular nerve or a group of nerves gets affected causing weakness in the affected area.
Causes of Diabetic Neuropathy:
- High Blood sugar levels for a longer period
- Damage to the blood vessels due to high cholesterol levels.
- Lifestyle disorders
- Consumption of alcohol
- A mechanical injury caused by carpal tunnel syndrome
Symptoms of Diabetic Neuropathy:
- Sensitivity to touch
- Loss of sense of touch
- Difficulty with coordination while walking
- Pain or Numbness in your extremities
- Weakness or wasting of muscles
- Indigestion and nausea
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Dizziness while standing
- Sweating excessively
- Vaginal dryness in women and erectile dysfunction in men
- Foot ulcers
- Skin infections
Diabetic neuropathy treatment in ayurvedic is very effective to cure all symptoms and complications related to this disorder. Ayurvedic treatment of diabetic neuropathy focuses on maintaining the balance between the body doshas.
Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment as Per Ayurveda:
At DEEP AYURVEDA we provide the best herbal diabetic neuropathy treatment in a natural way without any side effects. Our Medical Expert Dr. Baldeep Kaur has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic Medicines to cure diabetic neuropathy after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
|This Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly.|
|Nervocare Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||3 Bottles|
|Ashwagandha Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||3 Bottles|
|Chandra Prabha Vati||2 tablets twice a day||3 Bottles|
|Diacure Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||3 Bottles|
|Ayurvit Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||3 Bottles|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is
mentioned on the label
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified Ø& USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx