Diacure Herbal Capsule (Herbal Diabetes Management):
Diacure is a highly effective Ayurvedic medicine for diabetes management and its complications. It is not only a medicine but also a Rasayana (Rejuvenator). It promotes the consumption of glucose and b-cell repair and regeneration. These capsules stimulate the liver that ensures digestion and metabolism of sugar. Highly beneficial for the prevention of secondary complications of diabetes.
Composition of Diacure Herbal Capsule:
Each 500 mg capsule contains herb extract:
- Methi (T.Foenum graecum)
- Vijayasaar (Pterocarpus marsupium)
- Jamun (Eugenia jambolana)
- Neem (Azadirachta indica)
- Amla (Emblica officinalis)
- Karela (Momordica charantia)
- Haldi (Curcuma longa)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Gokhshur (Tribulus terrestris)
- Gurmar (Gymnema sylvestre)
Uses of Herbs in Diabetes Management:
- Methi – Methi seeds contain fiber and other chemicals that may slow digestion and the body’s absorption of carbohydrates and sugar. The seeds may also help improve how the body uses sugar and increases the amount of insulin released.
- Vijyasaar – The extensive antioxidant, anti-glycemic, and anti-inflammatory properties of the bark of vijaysaar not only helps in managing blood sugar levels by preventing the damage of pancreatic cells but also reduces excess fat, promote digestion, manages bleeding disorders and various skin inflammatory conditions.
- Jamun – Jamun helps to convert starch into energy and keep our blood sugar level in check. It stimulates beta cells of the pancreas.
- Neem – Neem directly counteracts the high blood sugar level in the body thus, widely used as an effective remedy for managing diabetes and its complications. The herb is rich in antioxidants, flavonoids, triterpenoid, anti-viral compounds, glycosides, etc.
- Amla – Amla is used as a Rasayana and a natural aphrodisiac hence useful in managing diabetes and diabetes neuropathies by rejuvenating the pancreas. It comprises chromium, a mineral that regulates carbohydrate metabolism and is said to make the body more responsive to insulin, further keeping the blood sugar levels in check.
- Karela – It reduces the sugar level in blood and also acts as a blood purifier. This is because that it contains properties that act like insulin, which helps bring glucose into the cells for energy.
- Haldi – Haldi is a natural anti-inflammatory herb. It detoxifies blood & skin. It is useful in diabetes and urinary tract disorders.
- Ashwagandha – Ashwagandha is useful in all the neuropathies which occurred due to diabetes. It tones up the muscles and strengthens the nerves.
- Giloy – Guduchi due to its immune modulator property is useful in diabetes management.
- Gokhshur – It is used in diabetes and urinary tract disorders. It is also effective in dysuria, and kidney stones.
- Gurmar – Gurmar supports pancreatic health. It helps to maintain the healthy metabolic activities of the liver, kidney, and spleen. It may help to regularize the sweet taste.
Indication of Diacure Herbal Capsule:
For quick relief from diabetes (sugar) and its complications like diabetic retinopathy, nephropathy, neuropathy, cardiovascular disease, foot ulcers & other peripheral arterial diseases.
Not found in the clinical trial. May safely be continued for a longer period.
1 to 2 capsules twice a day with plain water or as directed by the Ayurvedic physician.
Available in 30 Nos. Capsule Pack.
Our Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- 100% Vegetarian Product.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
- Ayurvedic Formulary of India
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
Shipping worldwide by
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages