Digestion is the process of breaking down the large insoluble food molecules into small water-soluble food particles to be absorbed in the watery blood plasma. Thus, the digestive system is divided into two processes called mechanical digestion and chemical digestion.
Mechanical digestion is the breakdown of the large food particles into small food particles with the help of digestive enzymes. Chemical digestion is the breakdown of small food molecules for use in the body with the help of enzymes.
The act of eating is life-giving. All human beings and non–living things required food fuel for proper working. Food is not only the requirement but the correct quantity & quality at the right time.
Causes of Digestive Disorders:
- Dietary Habits: Eating habits are always the primary reason for almost all health-related problems. A poor diet can cause stomach cramps, bloating & general discomfort in the stomach areas.
- Less Physical Activity: Personal, educational & professional burdens are so much these days that hamper the physical activeness of all of us to a great extent. Even if we are doing exercise & physical work, it just includes legs & hands most of the time. But the movement of the stomach & its nearby parts didn’t happen. Leading to inactive and weak muscles, which cannot handle the digestion process efficiently & leading to various digestion problems.
- Lifestyle: The lifestyle of people has changed very much. Stress & electronic gadgets have taken the place of a relaxed, fresh walk in the natural air. It has impacted the body hormones & made the immune system weak, due to which food doesn’t get digested properly. It is the most common reason for digestion problems, especially in the major cities these days.
- Overeating: Many people have the habit of overeating. They eat according to taste & not according to the hunger or requirement of the body. This excess food gets stored in the stomach, which has its limited storage capacity. In the case of overeating, the stomach receives overburdened, the food does not get ample space to move & this way, it can’t get properly digested & acidity also occurs.
- Frequent meals: Normally, the food we eat at one time takes around 3-5 hours of indigestion & until that time, it remains in our stomach. If we eat another meal in between, the old food will stay in the stomach for more time & get hit by harmful microbes present there leading to the creation of toxins, acidity & this ultimately causes digestion related problems.
Symptoms of Digestive Disorders:
- Vomiting and Nausea
- Belly pain
- Problems while swallowing
- Loss or gain in weight
- Various Digestion Problems:
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Bowel Obstruction
- Celiac Disease
According to Ayurveda, the human body has three doshas that influence the health of the body. These energies are called doshas, and these doshas are associated with nature. These doshas control the environment inside and outside the bodies. Ayurveda focuses (ayurvedic medicine for digestion) on diet and detoxification to maintain a balance between the doshas to maintain a healthy body and prevent diseases.
At DEEP AYURVEDA we provide the best ayurvedic treatment for all types of Digestion related disorders in a natural way without any side effects. Our Medical Expert Dr. Baldeep Kaur has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic Medicines to cure Digestion related disorders after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
|This Ayurvedic Medicine for Digestion package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Livclear Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Triyog Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Virog Tablet||2 tablets twice a day||A/F|
|Herbal Powder Formulation||1 tsp twice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
• Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
• Drink plenty of water, home-made fresh juices.
• Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
• Improve your sleep quality.
• Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
• Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
• Avoid the addiction if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity, which is mentioned on the label:
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has already been tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx