Draksharishta – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Draksharishta Indications: Increases appetite & an ideal tonic for patients suffering from anemia. Also useful in patients suffering from recurrent infections of cough & cold and whooping cough.
Each 15 ml. contains:
Draksha (Vitis vinifera)-1 part, Water for decoction-Q.S. (as per text reference), Reduced to-Q.S. (as per text reference), Guda (Jaggery)-2.80 parts, Dalchini (Cinnamum zeylanicum), Sukshamaila (Elettaria cardamum), Tej patra (Cinamum inners), Nagkeshar (Mesua ferrea), Priyangu (Callicarpa macrophylla), Marich (Piper nigrum), Pippali (Piper longum), Vidanga (Embelia ribes)-0.02 parts (each of the above ingredients), Dhataki (Woodfordia fruticosa)-0.04 parts.
Prepared and retained as per Asava-Arishta nirmana vidhi.
Mode of Use:
15 to 30 ml. with an equal quantity of water half an hour after meals twice daily or as directed by the physician.
Available in 450 ml pack.
Our Product USP:
- Using the best quality herbs & extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- No added synthetic color, No added artificial flavoring agents.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing facility
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India)
Ayurvedic Formulary of India
Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
Illustrated Dravyaguna Vigyan, Vol. II, by Dr. JLN Shastry.
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages