Dysmenorrhea Ayurvedic Treatment
Dysmenorrhea is defined as a painful and severe cramping sensation in the lower abdomen that is often accompanied by other symptoms, such as nausea, diarrhea, sweating, headaches, vomiting, and tremulousness, all these symptoms occurring just before or during the menses.
It is mainly of two types:
Primary dysmenorrhea is caused by prostaglandin-induced uterine contractions. It mainly tends to occur with the onset of ovulatory cycles and usually improves with time.
In Secondary dysmenorrhea, pelvic pain is caused by (secondary to) a disorder or disease.
Causes of Dysmenorrhea:
Primary dysmenorrhea: It occurs as a result of menstruation alone. Researchers believe that prostaglandins are the main cause of primary dysmenorrhea. Other than this, the following factors are responsible:
- Any family history
- Addiction of smoking
- Stress and anxiety
- Beginning periods at an early stage
In Secondary Dysmenorrhea, the following conditions include:
- Uterine growths like fibroids, cysts
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Uses of Intrauterine Devices
- Structural Differences
Symptoms of Dysmenorrhea:
The common symptoms of dysmenorrhea are:
- Pain in the lower abdomen that radiates to the legs, and back
- A sensation of cramping in the abdomen
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Abdominal distension
- Cyclic pain
- Bloating and heaviness in the abdomen
- Tenderness in the breast
Dysmenorrhea Ayurvedic Treatment
In Ayurveda, Dysmenorrhea is termed Kashta Artava, and it was not mentioned as a disease but as the symptom of various gynecological problems. As per Ayurveda, it is mainly due to aggravated Vata dosha and can be managed by following healthy diet and lifestyle activities. Due to various factors, when Apana Vata movement is in opposite direction, it causes severe abdominal pain and radiated to the back and legs. In Ayurveda, the main aim in the management of dysmenorrhea is to balance the Vata dosha with the combination of herbs, exercises, and Ayurvedic therapies.
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide Dysmenorrhea Ayurvedic Treatment that works in a natural way without any side effects. Our Medical Expert Dr. Baldeep Kour has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic Medicines for Dysmenorrhea Ayurvedic Treatment after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
This Dysmenorrhea Ayurvedic Treatment Package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe further treatment accordingly.
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Naribalaya Capsule||2 Capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Curcumin Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Ashokarishta||20 ml twice a day||A/F|
|Livclear Capsule||2 Capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Rajah Pravartani Vati||1 tablet twice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use, and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
- Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
- Drink plenty of water and homemade fresh juices.
- Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
- Improve your sleep quality.
- Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
- Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
- Avoid the addiction if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity, which is mentioned on the label:
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has already been tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
- Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages