Erectile Dysfunction Care Pack
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse. It’s sometimes referred to as impotence. Many men experience it during times of stress.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction:
Numerous factors seem to be responsible for causing erectile dysfunction, e.g., certain drug medications (anti-depressants), neurological disorders, certain health problems like diabetes, severe depression, Excessive alcohol drinking, and cigarette smoking too are causative factors. Psychological factors are also major causes of impotence and can be due to some reasons, including the increased focus on sexual performance in society.
In Ayurveda, excessive intercourse (without using aphrodisiacs), perverted sexual habits, and vitiation of vata dosha have also been blamed for causing ED. Whatever the cause, the problem of ED can be very embarrassing and disheartening for both partners, and if it continues for a prolonged period, the psychological factors involved worsen the situation and can cause an unhealthy aversion to sex.
Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction:
The most common symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction include:
- being able to get an erection but not having it last long enough for sex
- being unable to get an erection at any time
- being able to get an erection properly
Diet & Lifestyle Advice:
Klaibya or ED is primarily a Vata disorder; strengthening therapies are utilized in Ayurveda. Vajikarna is a branch of Ayurveda that deals with aphrodisiacs and contains many effective medicines and herbal solutions that can completely cure Erectile dysfunction.
- Take a simple, chemical-free diet, as many chemicals used for growing and manufacturing food articles can affect nervous functioning and sexual arousal.
- Prevent indigestion, constipation, and vitiation of Apan Vayu that is responsible for penile erection. So patients should avoid foods that trigger gas formation like potato, beans, peas, brinjal, etc., and prefer fruit vegetables, spices like dry ginger, and drinks like lemon water which release gases easily.
- Excessive salt, acids, tobacco & alcohol too should be avoided. Most of the dry fruits, fresh fruits, and milk products increase sexual vigor.
- Consuming pure ghee and dry fruits like almond & cashew regularly boost sexual vigor and prevent erectile dysfunction.
- Performing Yogasan & Suryanamaskar regularly improves the tone of the muscles required for erection, while Pranayam brings about mental relaxation and tranquility.
At DEEP AYURVEDA we provide the best erectile dysfunction treatment in a natural way without any side effects. Our Medical Expert Dr. Baldeep Kour has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic Medicines for erectile dysfunction problems after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
|This Erectile Dysfunction Treatment is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Vigora-M Capsule||2 capsules twice a day with milk||A/F|
|Ashwagandha Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Gokhshur Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Chandraprabha Vati||2 tablets twice a day||A/F|
|Vigora-M Oil||Massage 2 times a week at night||As Indicated|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages