Fatty Liver Treatment Pack
Fatty liver is also known as hepatic steatosis. This condition arises when extra fat builds up in the liver. In Ayurvedic terms, the Liver is called ‘Yakrit.’ It converts rasa dhatu to rakta dhatu (blood). The liver is known as the pitta dosha organ. For the good health of the liver, it is necessary to keep it in balance.
Causes of Fatty Liver:
One of the leading causes of fatty liver disease is the absorption of excess fat in the liver or when the body fails to metabolize fat efficiently; thus, accumulation and build-up can cause problems and even disrupt function.
Other than this, the major causes are:
- Over consumption of alcohol
- Blood sugar flare-up, diabetes
- High level of triglycerides in the blood
- Hepatitis C infections
- Exposure to certain toxins
- Genetic risk
Symptoms of Fatty Liver:
In many cases of fatty liver, one of the most common indicators of having a fatty liver is experiencing mild pain in the upper right side of the abdomen. Also, chronic fatigue, pain, tiredness, and discomfort can all be too common. Apart from these, the following mentioned are the signs and symptoms of fatty liver:
- Sudden loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Weakness and fatigue
- Yellowish patches, clusters of blood clots under your skin
- Abdominal pain and swelling
- Discoloration of the eyes
- Swelling in the legs
- Confusion and delirium
At DEEP AYURVEDA we provide the best ayurvedic treatment for liver diseases in a natural way without any side effects. Our Medical Expert Dr. Baldeep Kaur has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic remedies for fatty liver problems after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
This Fatty Liver Treatment package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe further treatment accordingly.
|Medicine Name||Dosage||Before/After Food|
|Livclear Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Obesit Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Virog Tablet||2 tablets twice a day||A/F|
|Makoy Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
Note: Along with Ayurvedic treatment for liver diseases, healthy diet and lifestyle activities are very important. Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use, and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
• Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
• Drink plenty of water, home-made fresh juices.
• Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
• Improve your sleep quality.
• Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
• Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
• Avoid the addiction, if any.
1. Livclear Capsule: These capsules are composed of some herbs that stimulate appetite, restore liver function, and speed up the recovery of hepatic cells. It ensures the protection of the Liver from damage and prevents fatty infiltration of the liver
2. Obesit Capsule: Obesit Herbal Capsule is a unique herbal formulation that was developed with proper research reference of each ingredient, taken from the ancient books of Ayurveda and studies. It helps to cut down the extra accumulated fat in the liver. It subsides Kapha and Vata dosha and thus, maintains the metabolism.
3. Virog Tablet: Virog Tablet is an effective natural supplement for body cleansing that eliminates accumulated toxins from the body and clears the channels.
4. Makoy Capsule: Makoy Capsule is purely a herbal formulation. It is anti-allergic, anti-diabetic, laxative, cardiotonic & also an excellent herbal diuretic.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity, which is mentioned on the label:
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has already been tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
- Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages