Hair loss called Alopecia areata is an autoimmune disease that causes hair to fall in small and random patches. Hair loss usually affects the scalp, but it can also affect the other areas of the body. Hair fall develops when the hair follicles are attacked by the immune system, resulting in hair loss. Hair loss may occur suddenly on the scalp and other parts of the body. This attack on the hair follicles rarely results in total hair loss but may prevent hair from regrowing; if hair regrowth happens, there is a possibility of hair falling out again. Hair loss and regrowth processes may vary from person to person. Female Hair Loss Treatment – Hair loss is an autoimmune disorder developed when the immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in place of foreign substances. Usually, the immune system protects the body against foreign viruses and bacteria. This mistaken attack on the hair follicles leads to hair fall. Hair follicles are the cells that are responsible for hair growth. Hair loss occurs in people with a family history of other autoimmune diseases such as Type-1 Diabetes and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Causes of Hair Fall:
- Family history (heredity)
- Hormonal changes
- Medical conditions
- Stress and trauma
- Nutrition and diet
- Lifestyle changes
Symptoms of Hair fall:
- Gradual thinning on top of the head
- Circular or patchy bald spots
- Sudden loosening of hair
- Full-body hair loss
- Patches of scaling that spread over the scalp
As per Ayurveda, hair is a by-product of the breakdown of bones. The tissue material of bones is the components of hair and nails. The human body creates these tissues, and if there is a slight disturbance in the metabolism of the bones, and affects the health of hair leading to hair fall.
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide the best herbal treatment for female hair loss treatment naturally without any side effects. Our Medical Expert, Dr. Baldeep Kour, has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic Medicines for female hair loss treatment after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
|This Female Hair Loss Treatment package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Livclear Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Amla Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Ashwagandha Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Ayurvit Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Hairwell Oil||Massage over hair and scalp twice a day||As Indicated|
|Naribalya Syrup||2 tsp twice a day||A/F|
|Flaxseed Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
• Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
• Drink plenty of water, home-made fresh juices.
• Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
• Improve your sleep quality.
• Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
• Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
• Avoid the addiction, if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx