Garbh Chintamani Ras – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Garbh Chintamani Ras Indication: Useful in various types of diseases related to pregnant women during pregnancy like burning sensation, low-grade pyrexia, cough, Asthma, anorexia, nausea, vomiting, general debility, Vertigo, and leucorrhoea. Also helpful for the growth of the fetus. Continuous use of this rasa for 3 to 4 months keeps pregnant women away from complications and massive pain during the delivery period.
Each tablet of 250 mg. contains Kajjali (Black sulphide of mercury)-35.60 mg., Lauh bhasma (Calcined iron), Karpur (Camphor), Vang bhasma (Calcined stanum), Tamra bhasma (Calcined copper), Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans), Javitri (Myristica fragrans), Gokshuru (Tribulus terristris), Satavari (Asparagus racemosus), Bala (Sida cordifolia), Atibala (Abutilon indicum)- 17.80 mg. (each of the above ingredients), Abharak bhasma-35.60 mg.
A freshly prepared decoction of Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)—Q.S. for mardana.
To be taken under medical supervision only.
1 to 2 tablets to be taken twice in a day with water or as directed by the physician.
Available in 40 tab pack.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages