Gastritis Ayurvedic Treatment Package
Gastritis is defined as any of a group of conditions in which the stomach lining is inflamed and this condition is most often the result of infection with the same bacterium that causes most stomach ulcers.
Types of Gastritis:
There are mainly two types of Gastritis:
- Erosive (Reactive): This causes both erosion and inflammation of the stomach lining and is also known as Reactive gastritis. The main causes include excess intake of alcohol, smoking, corticosteroids, NSAIDs, bacterial or viral infections, stress from injuries, illness, etc.
- Non-Erosive: In non-erosive, there is inflammation without erosion of the stomach lining.
Causes of Gastritis:
Gastritis occurs when something weakens or damages the stomach lining (mucosa). Multiple factors are responsible for causing Gastritis, including:
- Excess intake of alcohol: Excess and chronic intake of alcohol can irritate the stomach lining.
- Autoimmune Disease: When the body’s immune system attacks healthy cells in the stomach lining and leads to Gastritis.
- Bile Reflux: The liver makes bile to help in the digestion of fatty foods. The condition of bile reflux occurs when bile flows back into the stomach instead of moving through the small intestine.
- Medications: Excessive use of NSAIDs or Corticosteroids to manage chronic pain can irritate the stomach lining.
- Bacterial Infection: The main cause of chronic gastritis is H. pylori. The bacteria break down the protective lining of the stomach and cause inflammation.
Symptoms of Gastritis:
Many people with Gastritis don’t have any symptoms. The most common signs and symptoms are:
- Loss of appetite
- Pain or discomfort in the upper abdomen
- Nausea and Vomiting
- A feeling of fullness in the upper abdomen after or during eating
- Blacky stool
Gastritis Ayurvedic Treatment Package
At DEEP AYURVEDA we provide the best Gastritis Ayurvedic Treatment Package that helps to overcome the symptoms and works at the root cause. Our Medical Expert Dr. Baldeep Kaur has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic remedies for Gastritis after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
This Gastritis Ayurvedic Treatment Package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe further treatment accordingly.
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Livclear Capsule||2 Capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Curcumin Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Triyog Capsule||1 Capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Virog Tablet||1 tablet twice a day||A/F|
|Herbal powder formulation||3 gm twice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use, and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
- Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
- Drink plenty of water, and homemade fresh juices.
- Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
- Improve your sleep quality.
- Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
- Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
- Avoid the addiction if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity, which is mentioned on the label:
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, or artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has already been tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages