Guggal Capsule (Commiphora Mukul):
Guggal (Commiphora Mukul) tree has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries, and Ayurvedic texts dating back to 600 BC recommend it for managing atherosclerosis due to its amazing medicinal properties. It is a herbal blood purifier and anti-cholesterol which helps in weight management. Guggal is a natural source of antioxidants and supports the flexible movement of joints. It is also very helpful in managing osteoarthritis.
Ayurvedic Properties of Guggal (Commiphora Mukul):
- Rasa: Katu, Tikta, Kashaya
- Guna: Laghu, Sara
- Virya: Ushna
- Vipaka: Katu
- Karma: Balaya, Rasayana, Varnya, Medohara, Bhagansandhankrit, Deepan, Sara, Sukshma, Hrudya,
Composition of Guggal Capsule (Commiphora Mukul):
Each 500 mg capsule contains herb extract:
Guggal (Commiphora Mukul)
Uses of Guggal Capsule (Commiphora Mukul):
- Guggal for weight loss – Guggal helps in the elimination of toxins from the body and possesses strong disinfecting properties and is a weight loss and fat-burning agent in obesity.
- Guggal helps in arthritic pain – Guggal is useful in arthritic pain and helps in reversing the degenerative changes in joints and bones in Arthritis. The herb is widely used in rheumatoid arthritis, gout, osteoarthritis, paralysis, etc.
- Guggal helps in skin diseases – It acts as a blood purifier hence widely used in various skin diseases. Guggal herb promotes the production of RBC (Red Blood Cell) and improves the action of WBC (White Blood Cell).
- Guggal for managing extra growth – Due to the anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant properties, Guggal helps cut down the extra growth such as in cysts, tumors, etc.
- Guggal for Thyroid – Guggal improves thyroid function, increases the fat-burning activity of the body, and increases thermogenesis or heat production.
- Guggul herb has been found to reduce the levels of LDL (low-density lipoprotein) and the dangerous VLDL (very low-density lipoprotein), whilst increasing HDL (high-density lipoprotein), helping to optimize cholesterol ratio to a healthy level.
- The amazing antioxidant properties of Guggul herb protect the heart and blood vessels from oxidative stress, thus reduces damage to the cells and protecting against heart disease.
- Due to its rich anti-inflammatory properties, it also works to protect the kidneys from damage by infections or drug overuse by inhibiting inflammatory responses.
Indication of Guggal Capsule:
A herbal analgesic having anti-inflammatory properties helps relieve pain and inflammation. It is a herbal blood purifier & anti-cholesterol which helps in weight management.
Adverse Effects of Guggal Capsule:
Not found in the clinical trial. May safely be continued for a longer period.
Dosage of Guggal Capsule:
1 to 2 capsules twice a day with plain water or as directed by the Ayurvedic physician.
Available in 30 Nos. Capsule Pack.
Our Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label
- 100% Vegetarian Product.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Pharmacognosy Res 2010; 2:242-246.
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages