Heart Care Tea is a herbal formulation & a natural heart tonic that reduces stress, anxiety & rejuvenates the heart functioning and provides strength to the heart. It maintains blood pressure & cholesterol levels in the body. It also supports healthy liver & functioning of other body organs. It is an effective herbal tea for body detoxification.
Composition of Heart Care Tea:
- Arjun chaal (Terminalia arjuna)
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum verum)
- Gulaab pushp (Rosa centifolia)
- Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum)
Uses of herbs:
- Arjun has an astringent effect which acts to detoxify the blood and cleanses the urinary tract infections.
- To being cardiac tonic, Arjun helps to improve energy levels in the body and stimulants the cardiac function and stamina so that people can work in a better way without feeling stressed and fatigue.
- It has antiseptic, antibacterial, and antiviral properties, it is used to treat digestive and respiratory ailments.
- It stimulates the liquefication of accumulated toxins in the form of plaques in the arteries.
- It is used to treat gastritis, duodenal ulcers and constipation by maintaining the balance of Pitta dosha in our body.
- Herbal tea prepared using rose petals is consumed to treat acidity, burning sensation in the body and dryness of the oral cavity and effective against infection in the intestine.
- It is used to treat digestive and intestine problems such as dyspepsia, gastric ulcers, constipation and also help in weight loss.
- Moreover, it has expectorant properties, so its relieve in asthma and difficulties in breathing.
- A Stimulant and Carminative, is used for indigestion and flatulence by improving the digestive system. and provides strength to the cardiac muscles.
- It is used in inflammation of eyelids and also digestive disorders. It is used to treat infections in teeth and gums.
Indication of Heart Care Tea:
A herbal formulation and natural heart tonic, reduce stress, anxiety and rejuvenates the heart functioning, maintains BP and cholesterol level in the body, also supports healthy liver and functioning of other body organs.
Not found in the clinical trial. May safely be continued for a longer period.
To be consumed as directed by the physician.
Available in 100 & 200 gm pack.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested, proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- Product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Ayurvedic Formulary of India
Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
Illustrated Dravyaguna Vijnana, Vol. II, by Dr. JLN Shastry.
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India