Height Increase Treatment
Many factors impact height growth like hormones, nutrients, activity, and any medical condition. We cannot control our height growth directly, but many factors can influence height increase, like proper nutrition, taking adequate sleep, and performing a good amount of exercise.
Causes of Short Stature:
Factors that can underlie short stature include:
- Due to a disease or lack of nutrients
- Tumor in the pituitary gland
- chronic diseases of the lungs, heart, kidneys, liver, or gastrointestinal tract
- factors that affect the production of collagen and other proteins
- Any inflammatory diseases or chronic diseases such as celiac disease
Features of Short Stature:
- an average-sized trunk
- short limbs, especially the upper arms and legs
- short fingers, possibly with a wide space between the middle and ring fingers
- limited mobility in the elbows
- a large head with a prominent forehead and flattened bridge of the nose
- bowed legs
- lordosis, progressive development of a swayed lower back
- average adult height of 4 feet, or 122 cm
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide the best height increase treatment naturally without any side effects. Our Medical Expert, Dr. Baldeep Kour, has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic Medicines for height increase problems after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
|This Height Increase Treatment package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Livclear Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Ayurvit Syrup||2 tsp twice a day||As Indicated|
|Amla Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Calcare Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
• Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
• Drink plenty of water, home-made fresh juices.
• Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
• Improve your sleep quality.
• Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
• Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
• Avoid the addiction, if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
- Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages