Hydronephrosis Ayurvedic Treatment
The term Hydronephrosis is defined as the inflammation or swelling of a kidney due to an excess build-up of urine and it mainly happens when urine cannot drain out from the kidney to the bladder from a blockage.
It can be sudden or chronic, one-sided or bilateral, partial or complete. This condition can occur anywhere along the urinary tract from the opening of the kidneys to the ureters (draining the kidneys to the bladder), the bladder, and the urethra (draining the bladder).
Causes of Hydronephrosis:
During a vesicoureteral reflux episode, the muscular valve doesn’t work properly and this forces urine to reflux, or flow backward into the kidney.
Sometimes due to any cause, there is an obstruction or blockage in the bladder, kidney, or linking tubes. Due to this cause, it also prevents urine from leaving the kidney. The possible causes can be a pressure or flow issue from outside the urinary system. In adults, many factors can cause obstruction due to an underlying medical condition.
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy can cause the womb to push against the muscles and block the tubes connecting the bladder and kidneys. Hydronephrosis occurs during pregnancy is not usual.
- Kidney stones can move into a tube in the urinary system and cause a blockage.
- Certain cancer can affect the urinary system. These include kidney, prostate, bladder, ovarian cancer, cervical.
- Nerves around the bladder can become damaged which can affect its functioning.
- The tubes connecting the kidneys and bladder can become narrow or blocked and this may happen because of an infection or injury.
Symptoms of Hydronephrosis:
The common symptoms of Hydronephrosis are:
- Blood in the urine
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Pain in the abdomen, and back
- Lighter urination
- Inability to void the bladder completely
- Weak urine stream
Hydronephrosis Ayurvedic Treatment Pack
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide the best Hydronephrosis Ayurvedic Treatment that works naturally without any side effects. Our Medical Expert Dr. Baldeep Kaur has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic remedies for hydronephrosis after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
This Hydronephrosis Ayurvedic Treatment Package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe further treatment accordingly.
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Urocare Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Gokshur Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Punarnava Capsule||1 capsule thrice a day||A/f|
|Livclear Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use, and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
- Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
- Drink plenty of water, homemade fresh juices.
- Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
- Improve your sleep quality.
- Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
- Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
- Avoid the addiction if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity, which is mentioned on the label:
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, or artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has already been tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- Product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages