Hyperacidity Ayurvedic Treatment: Hyperacidity (Amlapitta) is one of the most common health issues nowadays and is seen in all ages. It is mainly caused by an imbalance between the acid-secreting mechanism of the stomach and the proximal intestine. The stomach produces hydrochloric acid to digest the food that we eat. But due to some reasons, if there is excess production of acid in the stomach, it results in the condition known as acidity. Also, it is known as Acid reflux, is characterized by heartburn, and is felt around the lower chest area.
Hyperacidity is a very common condition that occurs when stomach acid flows back up into the food pipe and if the symptoms occur more than twice a week, it may diagnose with Gastroesophageal reflux disease or GERD. Chronic acidity may lead to – Esophagus cancer, Esophagus damage, Cavities/tooth decay.
Causes of Hyperacidity:
The main cause of hyperacidity is the excess production of acid in the stomach by the gastric glands. Factors that cause acidity include:
- Consumption of excess oily, spicy, sour food
- Diet low in Dietary fiber
- Eating at irregular times or skipping meals
- Lack of Sleep
- Lack of Physical Exercise
- Excess Consumption of non-vegetarian food
- Frequent Smoking
- Intake of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
Symptoms of Hyperacidity:
The most common symptoms of Hyperacidity are:
- Pain and burning sensation in the throat, stomach, and chest
- Frequent burping or hiccups
- Bad breath
- Chronic discomfort in the upper abdomen
- In severe cases, black or bloody stool, often accompanied by bloody vomiting
- Post-meal heaviness
Hyperacidity Ayurvedic Treatment Pack:
According to Ayurveda, Pitta which is sour or has developed a sour taste due to it being burnt is known as Amalpitta. The word Amalpitta is comprised of two words – Amla – Sour, Pitta – Pitta.
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide 100% ayurvedic & herbal solutions to treat chronic as well as lifestyle disorders. Our Chief Ayurveda Consultant & Founder- Dr. Baldeep Kour has developed safe & side-effect-free Hyperacidity Ayurvedic Treatment after years of clinical practice and research works in Ayurveda.
This Hyperacidity Ayurvedic Treatment Package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe further treatment accordingly.
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Livclear Capsule||2 Capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Virog Tablet||2 tablets twice a day||A/F|
|Herbal Powder Formulation||3 gm twice a day||A/F|
|Triyog Capsule||1 Capsule twice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use, and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
- Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
- Drink plenty of water, homemade fresh juices.
- Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
- Improve your sleep quality.
- Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
- Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
- Avoid the addiction if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity, which is mentioned on the label:
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, or artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has already been tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at PMEGP( KVIC ) sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages