Hypothyroidism Treatment Pack
Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid) is a condition in which your thyroid gland doesn’t produce certain crucial hormones. The symptoms may not be noticeable in the early stages. Over time, untreated hypothyroidism can cause various health problems, such as obesity, joint pain, infertility, and heart disease.
Causes of Hypothyroidism:
When the thyroid doesn’t produce enough hormones, the balance of chemical reactions in the body can be upset. There can be several causes, including autoimmune disease, hyperthyroidism treatments, radiation therapy, thyroid surgery, and certain medications.
Other than this, a number of factors include:
- Autoimmune disease
- Pituitary disorder
- Radiation therapy
- Thyroid surgery
- Iodine deficiency
- Congenital disease
Risk factors of Hypothyroidism:
Although anyone can develop hypothyroidism, the common risk factors are:
- Older than 60 and a women
- Family history of thyroid disease
- Have an autoimmune disease, such as type 1 diabetes or celiac disease
- Have been treated with radioactive iodine or anti-thyroid medications
- Received radiation to your neck or upper chest
- Have had thyroid surgery (partial thyroidectomy)
- Have been pregnant or delivered a baby within the past six months
Symptoms of Hypothyroidism:
The most common signs and symptoms include:
- Increased sensitivity to cold
- Dry skin
- Weight gain
- Puffy face
- Muscle weakness
- Elevated blood cholesterol level
- Muscle aches, tenderness, and stiffness
- Pain, stiffness, or swelling in your joints
- Heavier than usual or irregular menstrual periods
- Thinning hair
- Slowed heart rate
- Impaired memory
- Enlarged thyroid gland (goiter)
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide the best hypothyroidism treatment naturally without any side effects. Our Medical Expert, Dr. Baldeep Kour, has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic Medicines for hypothyroidism care problems after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
|This Hypothyroidism Care Treatment package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Obesite Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Kanchnar Guggul||2 tablet twice a day||A/F|
|DA – Thycare Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Curcumin Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Chandraprabha Vati||2 tablet twice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
- Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
- Drink plenty of water, home-made fresh juices.
- Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
- Improve your sleep quality.
- Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
- Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
- Avoid the addiction, if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages