Ichhabhedi Ras – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Ichhabhedi Ras Indication: Strong laxative. Strictly to be taken under medical supervision. Contraindicated in children & pregnant women.
Each tablet of 250 mg. contains Kajjali (Black sulphide of mercury)-62.50mg., Shudh saubhagya (Purified borax) 31.25mg., Pippali (Piper longum)-31.25 mg., Shudh Jaipala (Purified croton tiglium)-125mg.,
Mode of Use:
Before using this medicine as laxative one should consume stew typically made of rice and dal enriched with ghrit. After consuming this tablet one should take freshwater. To stop diarrhea consume lukewarm water or tea.
To be taken under medical supervision only.
1 to 2 tablets to be taken in the morning with fresh water or as directed by the physician.
Available in 60 tab pack.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India