Irritable Bowel Syndrome Ayurvedic
Irritable Bowel Syndrome is one of the common diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. The exact cause of IBS is unknown, and multiple factors can be responsible for it. Based on clinical presentation, IBS can be correlated in Ayurveda with Grahni Roga. Grahni is the place where digestion and absorption take place. The small intestine is correlated with grahni. But due to Mandaagni( Weak digestive power), food is not digested properly, which leads to Aam dosha. In IBS, there is an alteration in stool, chronic diarrhea, constipation, or combined abdominal cramps and bloating.
Causes of IBS:
There are several factors, including alteration in the gastrointestinal tract, food intolerance, abnormal nervous system signals, hypersensitivity to pain are believed to be the causes of irritable bowel syndrome.
Some of the common causes of IBS include:
- Slowed movements of the colon, leading to painful cramping
- Abnormal levels of serotonin in the colon, causing irregular motility and bowel movements
- Mild celiac disease that leads to the development of IBS symptoms
Symptoms of IBS:
Some of the most common symptoms are:
- A lot of gas or bloating of the abdomen
- Harder or looser stools than usual
- Abdominal pains and cramping, usually in the lower part of the abdomen that is likely to worsen after meals and improve after a bowel movement
- A sudden urge to go to the bathroom
- An altering pattern of constipation and diarrhea
- Passing of mucus from the rectal area
- Food intolerance
Herbal Remedies for Irritable Bowel Syndrome Ayurvedic Treatment:
Irritable Bowel Syndrome ayurvedic treatment involves restoring the function of the digestive system and the elimination of accumulated toxins. As stress and anxiety are significant causes of this disorder, an essential line of treatment in Ayurveda works on both the digestive and the mind.
At DEEP AYURVEDA we provide the best herbal treatment to manage IBS in a natural way without any side effects. Our Medical Expert Dr. Baldeep Kour has developed safe Ayurvedic Medicine for IBS treatment after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
This Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Treatment package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly.
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Nervocare Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Sanjivani Vati||2 tablets twice a day||A/F|
|Kutajghan Vati||2 tablets twice a day||A/F|
|Curcumin Capsule||1 capsule in a day||A/F|
|BO-Care Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
• Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
• Drink plenty of water, home-made fresh juices.
• Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
• Improve your sleep quality.
• Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
• Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
• Avoid the addiction, if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity, which is mentioned on the label:
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has already been tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages