Jawariabhra Ras – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Jawariabhra Ras Ingredients: Each tablet of 250 mg. contains Abhraka bhasma (Calcined mica)-11.36 mg., Tamra bhasma (Calcined copper) 11.36mg., Kajjali (Black sulphide or mercury)-22.72mg., Shudh Vatsanabha (Purified aconitum ferox)-11.36mg., Dhatu beej (Dhatura metal)-22.72 mg., Shunthi (Zingiber officinalis)-56.80 mg., Marich (Piper nigrum)-56.80mg., Pippali (Piper longum) 56.80mg.
Bhavanarth dravya: Freshly prepared decoction of Shunthi (Zingiber officinalis)— Q.S. for mardana.
Jawariabhra Ras useful in all kinds of acute and chronic fever cough, bronchitis, Asthma, abdominal lump, burning sensation, enlargement of liver & spleen, Excessive thirst, oedema, hiccup, digestive impairment & anorexia.
To be taken under medical supervision only.
1 to 2 tables to be taken twice in a day with honey, water or with freshly prepared juice of Zingiber officinalis or as directed by the physician.
Available in 60 tab pack.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- Product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India