Ingredients: Each tablet of 250 mg. contains Abhraka bhasma (Calcined mica)-11.36 mg., Tamra bhasma (Calcined copper) 11.36mg., Kajjali (Black sulphide or mercury)-22.72mg., Shudh Vatsanabha (Purified aconitum ferox)-11.36mg., Dhatu beej (Dhatura metal)-22.72 mg., Shunthi (Zingiber officinalis)-56.80 mg., Marich (Piper nigrum)-56.80mg., Pippali (Piper longum) 56.80mg.
Bhavanarth dravya: Freshly prepared decoction of Shunthi (Zingiber officinalis)— Q.S. for mardana.
Indications: Useful in all kinds of acute and chronic fever cough, bronchitis, Asthma, abdominal lump, burning sensation, enlargement of liver & spleen, Excessive thirst, oedema, hiccup, digestive impairment & anorexia.
Caution: To be taken under medical supervision only.
Dosage: 1 to 2 tables to be taken twice in a day with honey, water or with freshly prepared juice of Zingiber officinalis or as directed by the physician.
Available in 60 tab pack.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- Product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India